Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1210
  1. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Not without more HP. I'd also make a Mihile when they come out (next month?) because Stance is really useful, especially when fighting the heads.

2. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Just get your HP up with gear/pots/diligence and bring a few Onyx Apples. Idealy you would have a few wheels too.

Either that or you could force Nexon to bring back world transfers and come to Khaini.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

If only! But Windia hasn't been too bad since I came back... besides, what's left of my alliance missed me. :(

4. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

I really would like to become a bowman, because of my recent fine "Cupid's Bow". The only problem is, is that I know some characters such as Warriors don't need their second skill, it's just a waste of time- because it doesn't do anything or so I've been told. Are archers the same way? Plus, what type of archer is the best to use? (Mind you, I want to use a bow.)

5. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

What is the "second skill" you're talking about?
    Also, your question of "what type of Archer is the best to use" is sort of pointless because only two class use bows: Hunters and Wind Archers

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Uh, I don't know what you mean by second skill, but if you want to use a bow, the best class is definitely bowmasters (considering they are the only class that uses a bow besides WA).

Edit: Dam you, McNinjaSauce

7. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Well, it's not really skill but I don't know what else to call it. Like STR & DEX. .and I've never really been an archer peroid. I've always stay with the theif classes, in till I found this bow. I want to become an bowman- I just don't know which classes support that and which ones don't. .

8. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Bowmasters are from- explorers? (I seriously am completely clueless when it comes to maplestory classes and which they come from and such.)

And the second skill I'm talking about is like DEX & STR. .

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I would recommend a bowmaster. A wind archer is a cygnus class which can't get past 120, so you could make that to see if you like archers (and get the 24 attack blessing if you do not already have it).

As for "secondary skill," I think you mean secondary stat. Today, I don't think any class uses a secondary stat because most classes now have physical training or something of that nature that gives enough secondary stat to equip everything.

Edit:

Yes, bowmasters are an explorer. When you make an explorer archer, you have the choice to become either a hunter or a crossbowman at level 30 (hunters = bowmaster at 120, crossbowman = marksman).

10. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

So my current WA has 687 base dex.
    My old one has 587 base dex.
    And this guy has 763 base dex.

All 3 wind archers are lvl 120.
    How is this possible? :S

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

How is that guy wearing a tyrant cape at lvl 103??

Did they change the amount of AP that WAs get per level? Has it always been 6?

12. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

I think he anvil'ed it.
    Dunno about the 6 ap tho...
    This is so confusing

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Yea idk. Even with that free 10 AP they gave us, it doesn't account for such a large discrepancy...

I wonder why he has so much more dex than you when he is 17 levels lower

14. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Holy pomegranate. I didn't even notice he was lvl 103.
    This just got even more confusing ._.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

The person in the first picture has 1803 more HP than the person in the second picture. Maybe the first guy put AP into his health, since I don't think 17 levels would be able to give that much health on an archer. I guess Character Cards could make the difference, but without knowing what both people are wearing and what their Deck settup looks like, this is the best explanation I can think of.

16. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

I am the first the guy.
    And I did not do that.
    Character cards add to base stat?

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well no, the decks don't add to base stats, but I wasn't sure if the HP difference was due to adding AP to health or because of the set bonuses.

This really is confusing... x_x

18. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

My old wind Archer on the left without gear.
    And my new wind archer on the right (Only wearing a tempest overall).

So as I'm looking at the picture. I notice I put points into STR cause second stat still meant something back when KoC got released

But the other guy still has way more base Dex then my new WA...
    I got the feeling the image is editing ._.

19. Default Re: Ask a Bowman Thread.

Although prices of Empress equips have gone up b/c of the bug, I just got enough funds to mass chaos the majority of the armors with the exception of the cape and shoulder. What attack should I aim for on each piece of equipment? My current equips are the lvl 100 bowman armors with 16% on each equip, but I think having the full set warrants the full Empress upgrade.

20. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Endgaming them, should you aim for 15 atk each?