Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Info] Next Update Sneak Peek

1. Default

Gratz for getting Mu Lung Dojo.
    With the release of belt, a new business oppotunity will appear.
    Black belt + SoK?
    I think it's gonna be a lot better, if Nexon release scrolls for belt at the same time.

2. Default

knowing nexon they probably will, more gach stuff, more cash

3. Default

You can kill oblivion monsters for the 120+ veteran medal.

lol YES! Now i can have cpq 2 mule cause i accidentally leveled like 3 of them to 51. They're not useless mules anymore

Black belt >=)

4. Default

At least you could actually use the skills then. As it stands now you'd have to go from Mano to Manon and still would only have the bar half charged. I mean it being based on taking damage, you actually need to be able to SURVIVE the attack for one, or be hit by hit.

sorry for assuming people would do things the way they were intended to be done.

5. Default

Can someone describe to me how, why, and where to participate in Mu Lung Dojo and CPQ 2?

I mean, the level requirements... and rewards?

6. Default

Isaac, this patch isn't comparable to the last patch, but hey, look on the bright side. This patch is less than a month after last one, rather than the usual 5 weeks. I'm excited for this patch. Can't wait to get belts!

7. Default

For everyone getting their hopes up; it's still not confirmed and is more likely than not going to be included in tonight's patch.

8. Default

Hell yeah to Mu Lung Dojo!

I wonder when this stuff is being added, though. If it's tonight's patch, then that's just pineappleing win, but I'm not holding my breath, as that's highly unlikely.

Meh at Monster Carnival 2.

9. Default

I thought it was confirmed it's NOT tonight's patch. I mean they, being Nexon, said so themselves that this patch was a bug fix. Our actual game update patch is 2 weeks from now, so this notice will probably get officially released next week, as a teaser.

10. Default

Am I the only one not excited about the dojo?

All the Events end on the 25th so that is when I expect the next patch with content to be.

11. Default

Better than bowmasters and corsairs leveling faster than bishops =/

12. Default

Dojo = at LEAST free 1/1/1/1 stats. What's not to like?

13. Default

It's Chameleonic. Don't question him. He hates stuff for a living.

I, however, am psyched for MOAR BOSSING MADE CONVENIENT with AWESOME BELTS AS REWARDS.

14. Default

lol maybe if I had a class that was good at bossing I'd like bossing more, or like bossing at all.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Marksmen destroy MuPQ better than any other class, what are you talking about?

16. Default

Nexon, if you're watching... if you're waiting to act. Act now, and make dojo bosses drop cards. Do the right thing, Nexon...

17. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

So question: what's left to add after this? If we get all of this tomorrow morning, then the only things left of major importance/value, according to StrategyWiki, would be the Balrog boss, tons of World Tour areas, and moar Masteria. Granted, World Tour is a LOT of content, and Masteria is an unknown, vast amount, so it's not like what's left is small by any accounts, but we're pretty much caught up with the rest of the world, more or less.

Unless I'm missing something major? And don't say Aran; didn't mention that since we won't be getting that for a LOONG time, I believe.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Other than what you said, there's just random events.

Some of the more exclusive/recent world tour content (neo tokyo, malaysia/ulu city) would tide us over for a while though, not like we'd get any of it.

19. Default

We'll absolutely get Ulu since it's a part of the already existing Singapore. Not sure about the others but if they're already in singlish from MSEA then chances are Nexon will port it when they're desperate for content and we're clawing at their windows.

20. Default

Other than aran and balrog, I can't even recall anything major released in kMS between their cygnus release (december 2008 I think?) and now. I think they just filled in all the patches in the last couple months with useless events, kind of lame considering there's no real permanent content other than what I mentioned above. Balrog boss sounds kind of lame and I'm not even going to make an aran =/