Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Default

For most it's about 1280~1300 depending on total INT.

2. Default

Nowadays, is it best to go with Lightning first for a Ice Wizard? Also, is Lightning Bolts range long enough to hit the monsters at MP3 from on top of the Truck?
    Last edited by Februrary; 2009-08-17 at 12:37 AM.

3. Default

Lightning first is best to train with. Also, the range is good enough to be on the truck, yes.

4. Default

where should i train a blaze wizard at level 63? I've been hopping around c-2 mp3 and tornado corridor and can't decide which is the fastest.

5. Default

If you have semi-godly equips, and access to an HB mule, you can pillar Blue kents. My friend got from 60~70 in 3 hours of 2x.

6. Default

A much cheaper alternative is C-2 in Magatia. Not only are monsters and sniping spots abundant, but town is nearby, so after getting item 2x, you can return to town every couple of minutes for 35k exp (Master M documents + Polluted Rocks given to GM).

7. Default

unfortunately it's a bit hard to loot that much without a pet. also i've been at c-2 and i've been wondering if there are any better solutions? i'm level 64 now by the way so i can use my wisdom staff.

8. Default

i'm 60, lukless, and been using tube/agent overall and i've found that c-2 is the best place to train, tried WR's and found them to be too much of a pot drain. C-2 (although its soo much slower than when you were in your 4X's) is the best in terms of exp/hr and pot usage. Sadly i'm currently on my way back there for a couple more hrs....

Places I tried as alts:

green turtle guys outside of himes: good exp but with the 3tailed foxes kiling my exp all the time it makes it crap
    WR's: good exp but pot burn like crazy
    Gryphons: bad for blaze cause of the fact its harder to navigate map and get a 6 monster mob going all the time
    Doo's: Good if there wasn't c-2 and there was more spawn
    MP3: great if you get the jeep and have 2 people killing the plats (i tried solo so yeah)
    C-1: roids are good neoroids are better

9. Default

I started Blue Kents at 61 and all I had was being lukless, plus a 67 stat Nocturnal Staff/a clean Wisdom Staff, a ZHelm, and a couple dozen magic from other things here and there. Nothing crazy. I didn't need an HB mule. I burned about 800 Ginseng Roots an hour but I was gaining 140%/hr on 1x at level 61 and still a good 90%/hr at level 69. I just did most of my levelling with 30 minute 2x rep and a 2x event. It was definitely worth it, Blue Kents is over twice as fast as your alternatives at C-2 or MP3 or Windraiders. After NPCing the equips I found I found that I only spent about 5m total getting from 61-70. Now I'm training there at 73 with level 3 Fire Strike and my pot costs dropped to about a third of what they used to be.

10. Default

I think 800 ginseng roots it a little too much for me... i guess i'll just stick with C-2 then.

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

ive got a question regarding my cleric. now, before anyone makes any comments/joking remarks, i did what i did with full sanity and a purpose.

now then, my cleric is level 36, and so far ive stopped adding luk, and capped it at 30. this doesnt sound at all odd, because, well, it shouldnt be. what is odd, however, is that i put 30 points into HP. yes, i counted. now the reason for this is because this cleric is going to be a revival of my old priest, and he had 32 points between HP and MP, and i noticed as a priest that i needed minimal HP gear to do, well, anything. at 81 with an HP esther i had, a wisdom staff, my cape, and if i was laggy my HP gloves, i could have, using heal, had enough HP to solo himes entirely (poorly mind you). but thats not my question, or rather, questions...

what i would like to know (aside from "you crazy?") is what kind of build i should go with as a cleric? as far as i know, aside from LPQing to get the glasses, ill be making PQing a minimal priority, so after heal, should i work on invincible, or eater?

and i just want the forums opinions on the build ill follow as a priest: 1 SR, 1 ER, 11 SD, max SR, 3 dispel, max HS, max dispel, max SD, max er, then door.

12. Default

Tobias I'd go with heal>eater>tele>invince>bless

as for your 3rd job build, save yourself the embarassment I got for trying to do SR first and just do the normal build of max HS first and then SR

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

I did a 1 tele>heal/eater (2 heal 1 eater till both were maxed)>invincible>bless> tele

as for priest

if you have friends you can train with, go for the hs first build. if not, then I did a 2 sr 1 hs build because I had to solo. I also have good equips from my main so its up to you really.

14. Default

Does anyone have a video of a strike first BW at kents? I'm kind of lost as to how to properly handle the map.

15. Default

I'm Gear first but I have 3 Strike and since I only have 13 Gear at the moment it's not much different except I'm placing Gears everywhere as I tele through. I'll try to make a vid and upload it in a few hours.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Where should a 117 luckless I/L train to get to 120 fast? I hate himes with a passion.

17. Default

I might try that build if i decide to... I'm still only at 70 with only 1 point in strike anyways so next level i might just put 2 more points in strike and start working on gear

Edit:I tried again at Kents and i have to say, fire strike is really good. I'll stay strike first but i still could use that video Dusk!
    Last edited by Holypie; 2009-08-23 at 05:54 PM.

18. Default

You can go to newties and just kill the top right corner, where you get a constant 4 newties spawning within range.
    Whee, that looks like fun!

You could also try Red Wyverns, too, though himes are much better. I also found good experience using thunderbolt on Typhons, and occasionally using Ice Strike to aggro them.
    Last edited by EmuAlert; 2009-08-23 at 02:29 PM.

19. Default

I'm looking for an alt to blue kents at 70-? I hate the pot burn and i'm not too concerned with %/hr (as long as its better than C-2 i'll be happy) I just want somewhere to gain a couple lvls (get my mp over 5K and my Gears to a decent lvl)

i heard WR was decent but required Strike which i don't have

BTW lvl 70 1st SP on gears, lukless, crap equips [83 clean wisdom, invince agent suit, everything else clean]

20. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

could try kappas? i know that pallys with fire charge go there, so maybe the same should follow for a BW?