Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

1. Default

bleh guys, Im really losing my head trying to look for an elemental wand 1. I found a scrolled elemental wand 2 but im not sure if its worth the 100 mil. Should i just stick it out and keep on trying? I really want an elemental wand.
    I've got quite a way to go before 70 being 56 and all but yea.

What do you guys think?

Anyone selling an ewand1 in bera?

2. Default

I kinda quit Maple for now, since this patch is pretty game affecting, I'd like to know if Ewands have been fixed yet? *Hopes that it isn't, and also doubts it has*

3. Default

I don't think so. There haven't been any Bishops raging about it yet, so the wands are still broken. I mean, don't have the holy reduction.

4. Default Exp/hr?

I'm looking for some approximate exp/hr gains for mages so I have an idea of how I stack up with different training methods (solo, party with non-mages, party with bishop, leech even).

I'd appreciate info on solo exp gains on 1x for the following:

4/3/2/1-hitting Newties
    3/2/1-hitting Skelegons
    any number of hits at Wyverns/Peak/Harps?

I'm most interested in the bolded. Approx levels at which each is possible is also welcome. If you are Bishop or have an HS mule just divide by 1.1.

5. Default

3-hitting newties was around 10% an hour at level 139 for my I/L and 1hit harps was about 3mil exp an hour give or take.

6. Default

Is that with the old exp tables? (~8m exp/hr)

7. Default

That was back in August of 08 when I quit. I'm not sure which old/new tables you're referring too lol.

8. Default

The exp TNL was reduced by a third for levels 10-30 and 20% for levels 31+ in GMS 0.70, I dunno if it's permanent or not. But yeah, old tables.

9. Default

I'v heard that there is new build for cleric. Can you guys give me the build from lvl 8~70?

10. Default

Yo my lv 59 cleric currently started training at mp3, but can somebody tell me when/if the %/h is better at v/hoodoo's? :D

tyvm

11. Default

Here's an old build for your reference. I don't know what the new build looks like. Caveat: there is no "correct" build. there is only your own.

5 Improving MP Recovery
    10 Improving Max MP Increase
    1 Energy Bolt
    20 Magic Claw
    20 Magic Guard
    11 Improving MP Recovery

no need to put 1 in energy bolt at the very beginning since the beginner's snail shell skill doesnt use up actual ETC items anymore.

1 Teleport
    30 Heal
    20 Bless
    19 Teleport
    20 Invincible
    20 MP Eater
    Rest into Holy Arrow

Bless and Teleport can be switched around depending on how much you PQ. I'm a big, big fan of Teleport, and if I ever made another Cleric I would probably max Tele before I maxed Heal. But that's just me.

For shyts and giggles here's how I would imagine what the third job build looks like these days.

1 Door
    30 HS
    20 Dispel
    30 SR
    20 ER
    19 Door
    15 Dragon
    Rest in Doom

SR and Dispel are probably interchangeable, depending on how often you boss. Max ER sooner if you train in Ludi. A lot sooner. Max door is awesome.

Fourth job advice: Up til now, you didn't have to worry about gear. Now, gear is pretty important, as the godlier your gear is, the less you will level up Genesis. The goal is to 2hko as soon as possible while keeping gen as low as possible. When you calculate that you'll have enough matk to 1hko with gen30, you then must pass gen20 and gen30 and max gen. I leveled my gen to 8 just so I could 100% 2hko at a really low level, and by 13x I already regretted it. This part might not be clear but whatever, sounds like you got a ways to go before you have to worry about 4th job. Oh and last thing, Bahamut is worthless.

12. Default

You know what pre-requisites are?

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

For Bahamut? 15 on the nib dragon.

14. Default

LOL! I did that too :D

Anyway
    Here's my build for 2th job:

- Teleport (1)
    - Heal (10)
    - mp eater(1)
    - invincible(5)
    - bless (max) -> early bless is always appreciated in pq's
    - invincible(max)
    - teleport(max)
    - heal(max) -> till here all pq's, now you're lv 60 with max heal and you can go train at mp3
    - mp eater(max)
    - Holy arrow(11)

15. Default

Oh. My. God. I shuddered a little when I read "lv 60 with max heal".

Well, I hope you like PQs. This build will be crippled for training since Heal is your main attack skill. But if you really like PQing, then it sounds tolerable. You won't be able to heal your party members very well, though, and that does help in tight spots. And you might have trouble with the people who think cleric = walking pot.

On the other end of the spectrum, soloing-with-heal cleric build (since the best CPQ/LMPQ parties don't want clerics very often, in my experience):
    1 Teleport
    (1 MP Eater [optional])
    30 Heal
    (1 MP Eater if you didn't add already)
    19 Teleport (MAX)
    19 MP Eater (MAX)
    5 Invincible
    20 Bless (for the avoid, or switch with Invincible if you prefer)
    15 Invincible (MAX)
    rest in HA as always

This build would train at:
    -Ant Tunnel Minidungeon 30-35
    -Jr. Wraiths in NLC 35-38
    -Zombie Lupins at the new Monkey Forest II (with a hunter preferably) 38-48
    -Wraiths 48-53 or 55 (old, but srsly guys, 30%/hour+ on 1x)
    -MP3 or other Ghost Ship 55-70, or go party early with a warrior in late 6x
    (I'm assuming LUKless on the level ranges.)

Basically, what I did on my now-bishop except with new, better maps and MP3. Unlike a lot of other classes, Vic is your friend. Also, I got early Bless (i.e. after max Heal o.O) for LPQ, and regretted it. It's not that useful in solo training, and certainly won't save you MP pots like Teleport or MP Eater will.

Anyway, if you wanna get to 70 fast, by all means go PQ build. But I personally can't stand solely PQing to 70. *shudder* Or even to 60.
    Last edited by Morgana; 2009-06-12 at 05:05 AM.

16. Default

Nope lvl 10 is just perfect for healing :) Only warriors sometimes needed multiple healings but the skill is so fast you always heal faster than he can take dmg.
    And it was a mule so it's not like I pq'd for days, just when I felt like it. Just turned 59 and started training hehe.

17. Default

I have yet to and probably never will do Ludibrium Maze PQ. Blech. CPQ is at least a challenge, and has a point. LMPQ = do the same thing 10-15 times an hour with absolutely nothing to obstruct you. Ew.

Anyways, I won't need to on my Soul Master/Warrior when they come out, he'll train probably faster solo at Truckers/FoG/WRs anyway.

18. Default

^Same, LMPQ bored the ever-loving crap out of me, especially since I wasn't even killing. I'll do a few levels of it on my next char, maybe, but I know I'll go train pretty soon. And it isn't even the fastest money for clerics 60+. That title belongs to Wraiths. (Better exp, too, from what I clocked!)

Really now, that's interesting. Level 10 heal was when I quit carrying HP pots, but I couldn't heal enough to my party members to make it worth it to them to stay put and be healed. Particularly when higher-level friends would stop by and help me from time to time.

I used to fight Alishar, though, which is a good sight more intense of a PQ fight than people consistently do at that level anymore. You would really want to be able to heal all party members to full in that battle. Also, max Heal was useful for getting rid of Alishar's Chronos-family summons, which a lot of the physical classes could barely hit. (I guess it is the same as Master Chronos summons in CPQ, but you couldn't do trade wins to get out of it.)

Heal is fast, extremely fast. Unfortunately it's also highly affected by lag. I'd rather have my heal way overpowered even while partying, just to be safe, though again that's my preference. I have the sort of internet connection that's usually fast, but can and does lag more than 2 seconds sometimes, overstepping the invincibility frames. Hence why I lagdied a lot at Himes, but I digress.

Side note: Until you can heal 30k HP in one go, some warriors will always need multiple healings.

19. Default

Lolk I remember now getting some remarks about my "noob heal" at lpq, but it stops after a while (because your int gets high enough I guess) and during lmpq noone even noticed

a well I just wanted to be special