Yup, another new modification.
With this modification, you can keep all of your favorite threads close at hand. How to do? Follow these instructions.
1. Find a thread you like. I've chosen this one from the Funhouse.
2. Enter the thread and click on "Thread Tools". There you will see the button to add it as a favorite.
3. After clicking on the button in #2, you will be able to name your favorite as you so choose. Disregard the "type: thread" portion.
4. After you've added your first favorite, you'll see a new addition to the Navbar. This will mean all of your favorite topics will be close at hand.
5. If you click on "Complete list..." from #4, you'll see the following part in your User CP. From there you can delete or modify your favorite threads.
If you remove all of your favorites, the "Favorites" part disappears from your Navbar.
There are other sections to this mod that are currently disabled - favorite posts and favorite users. If enough people want to see these features enabled, I'll consider doing it.