IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Plan on upgrading to trixter stuff need to know which emp piece i should swap out.

Overall for trix top/bottom or get the Sword

Class is kaiser

2. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Top and bottom offers twice the potential compared to the overall, and you'll gain 10% ignore def for free.
    Weapon comes with a free 30% boss damage outside of the set bonus.

I guess it all comes down to what goals you have and what your current gear gives. If you plan to scroll and pot to the max I think the top and bottom would give you more omph if you have an empress sword done, but the fafnir weapon really is a big improvement over the empress one, even if they have the same attack and pot.

If you can, just get the whole set and use empress and Visitor PQ stuff. Or Tyrant, if you can afford it.

3. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Would anyone happen to know what the base attack is on lapis and lazuli at the level 170 growth? Trying to do some calculations but I can't find information on the two weapons anywhere. Also, I'm assuming it isn't the case (since it'd be broken as pineapple) but you don't gain the attack from both weapons simultaneously, correct?

4. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

Washington

I already got the whole empress set including the shoulder.

My emp sword is 221 att: 35% boss 9% total damage Str 9%

I mainly want to boss. In the past i was able to get top 10 gloves with no problem, but now with this dojo change the gloves are out of my reach again =/ So i need to do some types of upgrades

5. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

I don't think you'd get so much out of it unless you get the whole Fafnir shebang.

What I did when I went from Empress to Fafnir was getting the whole Fafnir set, and kept empress for the other slots (glove, shoe, shoulder and cape). That gave me more by far in bonuses than I got from just Empress. I could have gone for Tyrant instead, but since I dislike everything about those I got the Visitor PQ earrings, pendant and belt for the 50 attack set bonus.

6. Can you hear it?

Washington

Cool Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Alright thanks for the tips ^_^ appreciate it

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

I have a question mark for Dragon Knight.

I would like some clarification for the weapons between Spears and Pole-Arm

Between the 150 one, Fafnir Bio and Fafnir Moon Glaive

I read that with Dark Impale, Speed is what it matters. The faster you attack , the more damage you do, since Dark Impale is a DoT skill. Is it true?

Does that still applies on RED patch?

Any skill formula outhere for comparaison?

Thanks.

8. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Dark Impale isn't a DoT skill and yes, you can deal more damage with a faster speed.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

delay*(weapon speed+10)/16

that's how fast your attack will be, brionac is normal 6, the polearm is fast5

10. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Roughly what kind of damage range would a Demon Slayer need to be able to train effectively solo at Warrior Grounds?
    Trying to gear my DS up a bit to grind to 210, looking to be able to 2-3 hit kill the mixed golems, before Blue Blood if possible since that can't be active 100% of the time.

Also what kind of range/%boss would a DS need to clear Dojo? Doesn't have to be fast, ~30-35 minutes or so would suffice

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I was hitting 1m impacts with 110k range last time I geared my DS in dojo.
    Take that as you will.

12. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Mike My DS had around 120k range and 80%ish boss dmg and still couldn't beat dojo, post unleashed (doing 1.1-1.2m per hit if im not wrong) I used to ran out of time at around 18 minutes at Papulatus..

13. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Here's the range and damage I was doing on my DS before I stripped it:

Training Range

Training Damage

Dojo Range

Dojo Damage/Completion Time

I haven't trained it since they nerfed Mixed Golems' HP, but even then, I don't think it would've been possible for me to 2~3 hit with what I was doing, at least, not without Blue Blood. Damage is actually with golems buffed up, but the range screenshot is actually higher than the range in the damage screenshot, since the range screenshot has Echo as well. I have 6% ATT without Echo, so my range with Echo is actually about 3.77% higher than in the training damage screenshot.

14. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

Ah, cool, thanks for the help everyone. I'm quite a way off then =P
    Would be nice if Nexon would fix boss drops, Tyrant/RA gear would help a lot ._.

15. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

I recently started playing maple again, very casually, after a 2 year hiatus. The last time I remember playing was around fall 2011. My current character is a 16x paladin and I would appreciate it if someone could fill me on some stuff that I should be aware of. Such as, where should I be training(Bearwolves was the spot last time I remember, are they still good?), what equips should I be looking to get? and any other information you think is relevant.

16. Can you hear it?

Washington

LHC is not party play anymore so training their is out of the question.

Seeing that you just got back i would be looking for cheap 6% str equips such as belts,earrings,top,bottom,etc Search for the items that are class only items they usually sell for way less than the common ones.

If you have a bit of mesos around (500m) i would suggest investing in empress equips. In windia the armor is pretty high atm selling for 100-120m but pali weapons are pretty cheap (100m or less). In addition warrior capes will be going down in price seeing that empress minions drop them now in evo.

I really dont know much about the new pali changes people like Stero could fill you on all the current buff and changes that will be coming soon.

17. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

So where should I be looking to train then?

I have a few equips from the last time I played, everything I have has at least 3% str on it and my cape/earrings are both 15% str each. I've seen like 171atk Lionheart battle hammer for around 1b, would that be a decent enough weapon? I'm currently using a 149atk executioner, is there still a difference between BW and swords? it's been awhile and my memory is fuzzy if they every changed it or what they changed it to.

Sorry for the barrage of questions it's just been awhile and I don't remember much about this game haha.

18. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

bodyguard a/b/c and kill krexel twice a day, it's great experience.

19. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

I do bodygaurds already. I'm not too knowledgeable about krexal, any prequests?

20. Default Re: Ask a Warrior Thread.

And pineapple rounding.