1. Proton
    IGN: ProtoXNX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Dark Knight (Batman)
    Guild: AppleCore
    Alliance: Twilight

I named my Beholder, "Frank"

But a little more on topic, 67xx as a max seems really hard to achieve...

Does Beholder's Mastery show in your damage range by the way?
    I remember seeing no, but I want to make sure.

2. Default

I think no because 2nd job weapon mastery would show as well... and that doesn't.

3. Default

67xx isn't that hard if you include maple warrior into the range, but then again I guess it depends on your character level but if you're dexless it goes a long way in boosting the effectiveness of maple warrior. Oh and if you're taking about weapon and beholder mastery, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then it does add into the range passively. If you put points to raise % and watch your damage range, it will go up in the minimum, but it won't affect maximum. It'll just narrow the gap in the horrendously wide damage range for spears/polearms.

4. Default

I believe you where able to see your min range going up when adding points into Beholder, the reason you cant see the difference when its on or off is because its proven that you also get the mastery when its off.

5. Default

I forgot the name, but there was a hidden street red wyvern map that had a pretty fast spawn for 2 characters splitting. I know you could find it in a dark wyvern map on top somewhere, but yeah hope you know what I mean, maybe you could find it.

6. Default

I just hit 34 on my Low-DEX Warrior. Right now, I'm sitting on 65 ACC with Sniper Pills, with 14 base DEX. It might go higher soon, all depends on if anyone starts selling Cape DEX scrolls in the FM on Bellocan =(

So what ACC should I be looking to have before going into CPQ? I've just been grinding Sakuras until now, but want to jump into CPQ as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Alderon; 2008-07-30 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Typo

7. Default

I've always wanted a black sword to name "Testament" for some reason, I don't know why.

Anyways, I was wondering to myself when thinking about HP washing. Is it possible to take out of MP (if it is above the bare minimum that you are required to have) without ever having put in points to either HP or MP? Kind of like stealing points to put into STR.

8. Default

No, since you didn't put points in there's nothing to take out, it's like saying you want to reset out of 4 base. So if you tried to take points out, you'd be going into negative AP values. So to do it, you have to put points into HP first, then you can reset out of MP.

9. Proton
    IGN: ProtoXNX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Dark Knight (Batman)
    Guild: AppleCore
    Alliance: Twilight

You should try using one of the accuracy calculators.
    As far as I know, all the monsters summoned will have the same stats as the "wild" ones.
    Unless they get buffs of course.

10. Default

Why aren't there one-handed spears? Historically hoplites used a spear and a shield... Also Final Attack mentions one handed spears.

11. Default

They literally copy/pasted final attack's description. Look at powerstrike and you'll see it says it's only use-able with swords. Stop expecting nexon to make sense, kay?

12. Default

Nexon/Wizet is so mean for not updating out of date descriptions. But really most spear men through-out history were 1 handed... Triarii, Hoplites, any unit that was part of a Phalanx (besides the Macedons who used sarissas and bucklers)... Why can't MS have 1h spear men =[

13. Default

Actually they degraded that description, it used to be correct and now it mentions 1-handed and 2-handed because they copy/pasted their updated descriptions from the other warrior classes and just replaced 'sword' with 'spear'.

14. Default

I'm a level 133 hero...what's the next step after himes? Nest golems?

15. Default

I'm not sure but I'd stick with himes until you find a bishop O_o. Then head over to Skeles, might be more difficult to do in Scania though...

HP Warriors are the workers of the devil@ZYXWVUT.

16. Default

Have you tried wyverns yet? The red wyvern hidden-street is extremely good with rush, although it might be somewhat equal to himes. But less hassle.

You can always try peak of the big nest or the 2nd newt map. It's a pot burn, but I've timed all 3 maps one would solo on past 150 (The popular skele map, peak, and 2nd newt map) and the latter of those is actually best.

17. Default

alot of people from 300 were a 1H spearman too =(

18. Default

Spartans soldiers were hoplites ;D they used slaves (Helots) as ranged fighters, or light infantry. Anyways I hope they make 1h spears, cause really it'd be sweet :o