Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Default

soloing i got about 6m/h on 2x at 10x. splitting with a 13x priest yielded 8m/h on 2x, probably 7m-8m with a low level priest midmobbing.

equips recommended...? i don't understand that question. a decent polearm, decent att gloves, and enough acc to hit the himes o.O

2. Default What % is 7mil exp?

What % is 7mil exp?

3. Default

Depends on your level of course. At 100 it's about 68% an hour, at 110 it's about 40% an hour - Remember though, that's with 2x exp.

4. Default

What should I buy next?

:o

3x Fighter

6/61 sword.
    11 att WG.
    13 dex/3 acc Bathrobe
    11 dex earrings
    6 acc shoes
    4 dex 15 acc dana.
    6 Str cape.

I got my zhelm paid for btw.

I'll have 76 mil once I sell something.

5. Default

What's your base dex? Your equips are fine for now, if anything, possibly an attack cape for your 5x, or just saving up for a Chainmail / DBR in the future. Really all depends on how much base you have atm.

I'd definitely say your sword first, +7 100% on a level 90 weapon is most definitely not good. Aim for around at least 107-110 att. Save up for a better Cape after that, STR scrolled, preferably a PAC.

6. Default

@Zaotsu

I upgraded my equips after merching a bit and selling nx, they are now:

24/11 Chainmail
    12 att WG
    9/79 Zard
    8 STR IC2
    9 acc RSS
    11 Dex earrings
    4/15 Brown Dana.

My base dex is 4 btw.

7. Default

The sword first, then the cape.
    Finally, upgrade your top/bottom [or just the top, seeing as you have 60 base dex], and your equips will be semi-on-par with your zakum helm.

8. Default

Perfectly fine for a whlie I'd say, just make sure to keep enough money for your ZHelm. If anything, a PAC would be what you can focus on that's in the reasonable range for items.

9. Default

I was considering getting a PAC, but will that 2att>10 speed?

10. Proton
    IGN: ProtoXNX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 120
    Job: Dark Knight (Batman)
    Guild: AppleCore
    Alliance: Twilight

You should probably wait until you have enough money for a 3att, 8 STR PAC.
    Aside from accuracy, speed is one of the warrior's greatest weakness.

11. Default

I solved that issue by integrating my mount, took me a number of tries (lots of deaths) but I got the hang of it. If you're funded, I don't think a 2att costs that much even, and the higher level you are, the greater the benefit is. I look at att bonuses as multipliers. So in my opinion, yes I think you should get the cape.

12. Default

Why don't most warriors name their weapons? Isn't a bit impersonal to use it to kill thousands of monsters and not name their weapons! I named mine Tizona, after El Cid's legendary swords. A guild-mate of mine named his spear "The Spear of Destiny"...So are we strange or do other warriors do it to? It make me like I'm actually playing an RPG...=]

13. Default

I don't name my swords. I had one for about a year, and I never named it. T_T It would of been to hard to let it go if I did, I think.

14. Default

So impersonal! But at any rate I'm still thinking of a name for my Sparta/Fraute (Not sure what I'll be getting yet)... "Knossos" perhaps.

15. Default

I named my spear 'Damn it, there goes my life's savings!"
    :/

16. Default

Hmm, that would be a good name for my sparta/fraute! Although it seems like some what of a strange name D:

Off-topic: On my hermit I named my Shadow Partner "Molotov", because he always relied on brute force diplomacy =].

17. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

Nobody answered this guy! My max range is about 6000 and I 1h the little skeles most of the time and the big ones fairly often too. I would say maybe 6100 or 6200?

18. Default

Someone asked a similar question at SW, exact question was:
    According to theoretical work, minimal thurst normal-attack dmg needed to 2 hit ko Skeles should be: 85k/2hits/3pokes/1.7berserk/1.7crusher = 4.9k

According to my own experiments, minimal thrust damage = 73% maximal (with 80% mastery) => maximum damage range needed = 4.9k/0.73 = 6.715k

So any range around xxxx~67xx should be able to 2 hit kill Skeles with Berserk20 99.99%
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2008-07-28 at 06:21 AM.

19. Default

Wait you 1h?, I was thinking maybe 2h might be with zerk30 based on a 6200 range at best, but you'd need around 600 more max damage to 2hko with zerk20, I had 20 for awhile so I could say that based on experience.