Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

whee, can't play as usual. Thanks for having all your events on weekday afternoons.

2. Default

Well, it only takes 2 to make a comparison...

3. Default

haha
    damn right.

4. Default

Huge lagfest, but I transformed tiara twice with the christmas transform potions before I lagged out :o

5. Default

Didn't lag much on the whole for me, and I didn't d/c either. Got 3 levels in on my cygnus too even though I only played about 70min.:P

6. Default

I barely lagged at all.
    :)

Can't wait for the next 2x event.

Scania they summoned everywhere and ended with Ellinia being mobbed with monsters in almost everywhere channel.
    Last edited by MiSSHaku; 2009-08-08 at 01:07 AM.

7. Default

The lag was terrible in Khaini. No one on my buddy list was able to train due to it. >_> plus they only summoned in vic (and Mu Lung for some reason) so I didn't get to participate. Pretty lameeee.

8. Default

But but the scrolling banner says it was the HIGHLIGHT of the summer!!

9. Default

JascolWindia, in Windia:

<JascolWindia Super Megaphone> GM Jascol checking in!!! Happy Friday Windia!!! Have a great weekend!!!
    <Spam Item Megaphone>
    <Spam Avatar Megaphone>
    <Spam Item Megaphone>
    <Spam Item Megaphone>
    <Spam Item Megaphone with no Item>
    <Spam Item Megaphone>
    <JascolWindia Avatar Megaphone> GM Jascol checking in!!! Happy Friday Windia!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Wonderfully orchestrated, GMs.

10. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

On my way to NLC, I arrive near Maya's House in Henesys from a cab. I see a Crog flying west, so I duck into Maya's House. I can kill them, but I must not lose my EXP. I'm lazy at grinding and must hit 100! Thankfully I got to Nightshadows and grinded 20%. No one told me they disallowed the x2 family entitlement during x2 events... I thought they worked. My only junior quit, so I have 175 rep. Wasted.

Apparently the GMs went to Orbis after summoning in Henesys and Lith, not sure after that. Well, they said clouds in a hint smega so I wouldn't know for sure.

11. Default

It says in the window that "If the EXP Event is in progress, this will be nullified."

12. Default

Got a claw 60 and tons of 10% stuff, including Helm Dex. Pretty happy. Yay Crogs.

13. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Oh yeah... screw me and my poor eyesight.

14. Default

So, did they ever give out the 5k-10k nx x 5000 users yet? I thought it was a joke when I first saw it and now it seems that way, or are they giving it out at a later date?