Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Info] Day of Darkness 2 Event

1. Default Day of Darkness 2 Event

2. Default

Just watch them summon monsters 3 times in the 5 hours...oh what fun and mayhem.

3. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I didn't get to participate in the last one a few months ago/late last year (I don't even remember, lol), and I read about one that happened within the first year of Maple on Strategywiki so long ago, so reading this makes me excited. I will attend this one!

4. Default

Because of the way Eos worded this (quoting Nexon) I can't get the image url for tinypic. Someone please do so for me.

5. Default

That's actually the default template for posting a new thread here - Not my doing.

Oh heaven's no. If the nature of most maplers gets any dimmer they'll collapse into black holes under their own density.

6. Default

I know, realized that afterwards. It still makes it impossible for me to get the image url. So...tinypic please?

7. Default

We have opposite problems. I can't get to tinypic through my firewall because it's predominately used to bypass proxy filters.

8. Default

I wish this would be a full fledged Monster Roast like back in V0.2X or maybe it was V0.3X? I remember attending as a level 20 spearman with like nothing for gear, I went from like 30% EXP to nothing from constant rog deaths, back when I thought 1-30 was a huge accomplishment haha... Now its like 3-4 hours work... I was too dumb to sit and wait for them to be killed lol, I kept respawning myself.... (@self) Stupid Noob...

9. Default

Hope he'll drop something at least. Beating the stuffing out of a 50m HP monster that only drops cakes for 200 damage is only fun for about a minute :/

Here you go, Mas:
    Spoiler

lol i got beat to it

10. Default

Thank you both!
    @ Eos, you could post the image url and from there I can tinypic it myself.

Anyways, hopefully this will be pretty interesting, although I work that day until that afternoon, so I dunno. It says it goes on until 9pm EST though, so I should catch some of it. I hope we get skies filled with Crogs again! Tons of CWKPQ bosses would be cool too! Hell, give me 6 Paps to fight!

11. Default

Considering even the puff daddies are limited to summoning sacks now, and how crappy the existing summoning sacks we have are, no such luck on most of that wish.

12. Default

So I'm guessing GMs don't have mass summon ability anymore? That'd be...craptastic...
    I long for the days where I could sit at any given spot and be surrounded by 200+ Rogs, Crogs, and Automobiles.

13. Default

If they still have it, they haven't used it in a very long time.
    Every summon event we've had for almost two years now has been sack-based.

14. Default

Not true, as about a year ago there was one with a massive amount of Crogs when I was around 100-120ish. I was actually the first person there in Ludi in Bellocan and people didn't believe me at first. I also kept using megaphones to provoke the GMs to summon more.

15. Default

Those are from sacks.