Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Info] Day of Darkness 2 Event

1. Default

They're limited to sacks?

Because from what I remember from the last DoD (which was basically me trying to get the hell out of Henesys as I died repeatedly), there was monsters that aren't from any sacks I know of.

Might've been GM only sacks though. I could go check the screens I have of it, but I'd need the date of the last event to find them.

2. Default

Well I would think they would have a summoning command like there was in private servers

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nah, but they do have sacks that aren't obtainable by any normal means. -Points to those CK bosses bag that came out with the CKPQ patch-

4. Electron
    IGN: QwikSea
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: AncientLife
    Alliance: TimeLess

i didn't see it but it looks like its not only cakes.

5. Default

That was just someone opening a Showa Boss Sack.

The GM event isn't for over a week.

6. Electron
    IGN: QwikSea
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: AncientLife
    Alliance: TimeLess

Oh,
    Wow, I haven't seen anyone open a showa in a long time

7. Default

ehhh better to give one of those to a cygnus and get them to open it up in ch 1 of one of the training grounds. It'll be a while before it can die.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

The real question is...
    Will it drop new or old maple weapons? XD

Other than that... S>ch1 lag

9. Default

That first one was epic. 50+ was pro then, with no 3rd job, so when they started summoning really deep dungeon stuff, things got a little hectic. Of course, now when they have summon events, 100+ people pile around and destroy anything that's summoned in a few seconds. Ah, the good old days...

If Nexon really wants to add some excitement, they should summon stuff that gets progressively harder, going from snails to TT monsters.

10. Default

And people would ultimate the Oblivion Captains to death in 2 hits, so that wouldn't be any better.

11. Default

If you're referring to Big Puff Daddy, it didn't drop any maple weapons when it was summoned during the first DoD/Maple Anniversary in May by Gm's.

12. Default

I wonder how many people have forgotten about this...including those at Nexon who are supposed to run it.

Its supposed to start in about 7 hours time...
    Last edited by Chameleonic; 2009-08-13 at 08:11 AM.

13. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I most certainly haven't. Had to grind 34% during on-going laziness just so I could not die and worry at the event.

Still, I think the GMs are getting better. I saw a random smega from Dahlia like 2-3 days ago and was a bit surprised. L> Unnecessary GM Hate To Go Down (regarding Pink Beanie, that kind of GM hate is okay. )

14. Default

Note to self - NPC all but 400 or so potions so I can loot scrolls this time.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Someone should use an Ariant pq bomb for laughs.

16. Default

nah, they summoned atleast 2 cakes that i know of today lol.. even though the lag was beyond horrible.. i didnt even stay to watch it die

17. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

In Windia, there's been a summon at Henesys and Kerning. At Henesys there was also blue mushrooms, one teddy, and a Blue Mushmom or two. I PG'd through the BMM so I got my quest done (this will be my second BMM kill quest, lol).

I'm disappointed though. It took like 30-40 minutes for a single summon. One time at the Henesys summon, I lagged bad enough to Panic 20-30ks like 5 times in a row, and I saw the numbers come up too. Dunno if they went through though, lol.

18. Default

Hmm, I guess they don't send out a notice?

19. Default

Okay so.. it 'ended' now. Did anyone even see any monsters summoned? I didn't train today cause I knew this was going to be fun, but I haven't seen a single monster summoned in Scania, also no smega's from GM's.

Someone on SW said they summoned in Scania 2 hour before the event actually should have started. Most fail event ever, could have gained 10% myself and leveled my dagger maybe. but instead I waited in towns and in FM for them to summon stuff and smega about it. f7