Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

To me, it seems obvious that the hammer exploits a piece of coding. I could imagine there being several different ways of coding the pendant to ensure we only have one egg, but the way we have just checks the amount of available slots.
    I know people jump on the "Nexon = Money hungry" bandwagon, but their response to this issue will seriously show exactly where the priorities lie. Every man and his noob will hammer their pendant in order to get 3 eggs. Thats going to raise a lot of income for nexon but also break the game further.
    I am really interested to see which way Nexon go...

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

In terms of boosting damage though, I think the MoN boosts damage way more once the character is a high enough level. The hammered HT pendant made HP washing easier, and will make stat-less builds easier, but I'm sure the damage whores will still revere the MoN, a legit piece of equipment that just about ruined Horntail pendant selling once people found out MoN is waaay better.

Even more, MoN is super easy to get because it drops four times every time, comes set with all them stats, and is way cheaper to buy and get than a +22 stat Horntail Pendant.

I'm for the Hammer exploit because it will bring more business to Horntail sellers (not in a squad) and becomes a powerful piece of equipment again (compared to the MoNs), but on the other hand it may have been an unintended side effect so it will have to be reverted. Whichever way Nexon deals with the hammer function on an HT pendant, I won't be raging.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-08-01 at 08:34 PM.

3. Default

The main issue I have is that statless builds will be able to equip end game items without too much difficulty. This will be most benefitted from Nightlords. (I'm adding hammering to all these items)
    52 Dex - Pendant
    25 Dex - helm
    13 Dex - Earrings
    35 Dex - Overall
    = 125 Dex + 25 Base Dex = 150 Dex

Patience and hammering can give them an 70+ att Claw...

4. Default

friggin a Nexon, stop having 123891723 2x events on the weekdays. I can't use a single one of them.

5. Default

Having them on weekends probably still wouldn't help living in Australia. :<