Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

They only give ban lists for permabans.
    The number of people who get temp bans daily is astronomical on a cumulative level over a month.

It would be an administrative nightmare to track, and with their limited, and I mean limited in every sense of the word, resources and capabilities it just doesn't seem like a worthwhile usage of their time.

Granted I suspect 80% of the things they do use their time on would fall into my less than wortwhile list.

2. Default

Fascinating. I'd love to see their actual ban data just for a single week. I'm sure whether or not they're giving a perma ban or temp ban, there is some sort of script they run it through to keep track of who is where, on the off chance that there is error. If not, then it would explain a lot of things.

A while back, I was banned in a mass banning for hacking. I filed a ticket, and actually got a response back from someone saying they had evidence I was partying with a hacker at zombies. I was there at Zombies with some random person, we split the map. But I was pretty sure he died at least once the 4 hours we partied together. So whatever hack he was using, was pretty lame. Apparently, I was put on the list right before they actually initiated the ban. When I requested a copy of said evidence and some lawyer speak, they quit talking to me and told me to look at the ToS, which I kindly sent back to them in 15 emails underlining where I, the client had a right to know what I did wrong.

After all, Guilty until proven innocent.

And to prove your point, some GM on Deme the other day was blathering in Hene about how emo his life was. I threw up a little.