Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Corrupt a wish thread!

1. Default

Granted. You are being chased by a rapist.

I wish for a better avatar
    Last edited by Blankout; 2008-07-25 at 12:48 PM. Reason: oops

2. Default

Granted but you get banned for an inapropriate avatar.

I wish school started sooner.

3. Default

Granted, but you get expelled from gluing pr0nz on the textbooks.

I wish for more smilies.

4. Default

Granted, but the new ones are patched in and full of bugs, making you unable to use any smilies until the next server check (assuming MS emotes//how typical).

I wish I had over 40 billion dollars locked in a bank vault that only required my fingerprint and I have hands of steel.

5. Default

Done. You have hands of Steel. They are not alive.
    The steel contains trace amounts of lithium and mercury- You enter your vault and it locks behind you.
    You slowly go crazy from the lithium and the mercury eats away at you. You die a painful death mere hours later covered in money.

I wish I had a pair of awesome Leopard Print Pink Sunglasses.

6. Default

The Lulz invade from outer space and use your organs for breeding their babies.
    It is very painful.

I wish my Pink Leopard Print sunglasses were fixed...

7. Default

Granted, they're fixed but you lose them.

I wish the planet Earth had never ending world peace.

8. Default

That is an easy one-
    All humanity is wiped out in a brutal guerrilla style war with lots of rape and sadistic murder and baby eating.
    Then with no humans to fight world peace ensues- Though some people starve to death since they are limbless... But just a few.
    I wish I had a new pair of Pink Leopard Print sunglasses

9. Default

Granted, but your new pair is the last one in existence, so the population attacks you for them.

I wish for peaceful lulz.

10. Default

Granted but you have a heart attack from seeing them and die.

I wish I had eternal youth and immortality.

11. Default

Ok.
    But you are forever held in a concentration camp chained down and Flayed open
    Forever experiencing the joys of a vivisection.

I wish I was the King Of Candyland~!

12. Default

Granted. You are now made of candy, as per the law of Candy Land Lineage. Some foreign explores also happen upon your palace as you are pronounced king. You are eaten, as is your entire kingdom. On the bright side, you did bleed chocolate.

I wish for a paper clip, with no qualities that would not be found in a normal paper clip, to appear (on the surface of the Earth) near my feet.

13. Default

Granted a paper clip appears at you feet pointing upwards you step on it and get your foot impaled you scream in pain step backwards and fall down some stairs breaking every bone in your body, get a concussion and pass out and eventually die.

I wish I could have whatever I want when ever I want with no negative consequences.

14. Default

Granted but you have to do it by yourself because you turned into a snob and your friends deserted you and your family hates you.

I wish Yellonde would come out ._.

15. Default

Granted to ensure that you yourself cannot give any unforeseen "bad" aftereffects your brain was severed. Thus you live a blissful happy wish filled slobbering life

I wish I was a Cactuar.

It does.
    You are banned Permanently from Maple for "hacking"
    I wish some one answered my wish..

16. Default

Granted but you are unsatisfied with your wish to the point of anger.

I wish I owned a zoo xD.

17. Default

Granted but you forget to lock the cages after feeding the lions they get out eat some people alive and now you are being sued for everything you own.

I wish I had telekinetic powers...(mind reading, able to lift stuff etc) and I could turn the powers on or off at will.