Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vicious Hammer

1. Default

I honestly don't know why people were expecting them to be any cheaper than this. I was predicting around 5k, so this is awesome. I think it's a great deal for what it does. I'll definitely be using them on my glove and my new bow.

2. Neutron
    IGN: RajPwN
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 136
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: FM & MTS <3

Exactly.. Because if they don't, people could be selling 14 att BWGs (example) that have already been hammered 2 times, and say that it has not been hammered. The buyer would be paying extra, then realize that he/she can't hammer it again. Fail.

lol @ hammer it.

3. Default

lol wow... 4-5k nx for a hammer is retardedly cheap. i think people would still buy it if it was 20k+ nx

4. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

cheap enough i guess :x thats still not really cheap, its 60+ dollars to scroll a set

anymore and it would be pretty expensive, at least they didn't go too crazy on price, considering everyone is going to be using these from now on

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Hmmmmm, i may just have to camp Kimera more for 2 of these <_< hopefully i can get the scrolls for that amount without much ksing by Imperio peopls <_<

Heh, and just for kicks, if no one has tried it yet, imma use it on my MoN.

6. Default

Then what would you use to scroll it? Not worth it for the time being.

7. Default

Stop. Hammertime.

I was actually guessing it would be 5k as well, so I'm actually surprised I got it correct.

I might be using MTS to get a couple for my glove and definitely for my sword once I forge it.

8. Default

I'll buy all Overall STR 60%s for 10m eachUH!

9. Default

That would be awesome
    That would mean that with the 2 slots you could "potentially" end up with a 2X atk MoN using chaos scrolls.

10. Default

New highest possible att BrWG =

3+5x8 = 43.

11. Default

Spoiler

12. Default

I'm not counting chaos scrolls.
    Cause no one has invented the hack that makes Chaos +5 every time.

13. Default

You sure about that? I am pretty sure if someone did invent a hack like that they wouldn't post it around like a moron.

14. Default

The same someone of an idiot who spread his dupe hack around maybe. Just a hunch though. It would have spread by now, trust me. EVERY hack has, EVERY hack will.

15. Default

I'm praying to whatever maple god there is, that vicious hammers do not work on items that do not even state they have 0 slots to begin with [mons]. Rather not have maple implode to an extreme level...

16. Default

"Upgrade slots all full up? Think you've taken your item as far is goes?"

Hinting towards upgrading 0 slot equips.

17. Default

I'm actually not so optimistic about this, seeing as the hammer adds a separate slot which has little/nothing to do with the "Number of Upgrades available" flag..

Oh wells.. B > Chaos before they shoot to double price?