1. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

Watch, they add houses to the cash shop for like, 30,000 NX and add furniture for like 1,000 NX a piece...

Another money scheme.

2. Default

Just a reminder, but do you guys recall when NXProse brought up the topic of housing way back in his first Q&A?

Reminding myself of how there was a comment on having a "baby" feature in Weddings developed and thought by MSEA in that one MSEA interview, I'm suddenly taking this as a possibility to happen.....

3. Default

Hah.. Maple Houses.. would be cool, but I doubt they would implement them.. not even KMS has them, and we all know NEXON America can't code..

But yeah, they'd cost 30,000 NX or so.

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

I can see it being kind of like the tree maps in Happyville. People can go there but can't take your items.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Just gimme rest EXP (free 2x EXP) when I log off in my house, and I'll be happy as a clam to pay NX for one.

I want my house by the Nautilus.

6. Default

they posted it on the 24th..(yesterday) makes me think a lot...
    i think all the hopes in this thread are going nowhere soon >.> Nexon america can make exclusive stuff only for masteria amoria and NX,so i can expect pomegranatety NX whores sitting all day in their "mansion" and buying new stuff....
    it'd be really cool though,if this would be a system in MESO,i mean,small house in henesys = 200k
    luxury house in henesys= 5mil
    and houses in greater places(leafre,sleepywood,time temple,etc) will be more luxury
    and people can enter your house only if you let them...(when A wants to go to B's house he clic the houses npc in the exact town and clicks B,B will get now a somewhat invite"A wants to enter your house,will you let him in?")
    and house can be like a storage ,you can drop your items in there and they stay there on the floor,and only you can pick it up,you can elt your pets stay there,you can let your tamed monster stay inside...
    Ahhh only if Nexon was more creative than ever...

7. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

At least Henesys Hoes will have a place to live soon.

Tjsml hof gpt yjsy.

8. Default

Whats new, Ken crying about something

9. Default

No houses plz. I want guild halls that you can upgrade with Guild Points

10. Default

this. would be nice because of what kms just added, where it kicks you to the entrance if you afk in a fm room without a shop up for so long.

11. Default

I recall there being a discussion about this in a "What do you wish to see in Maple" kinda thread in SW.

But that was like two years ago. Its interesting seeing how the speculations have changed.

12. Default

I second that , It would be more smarter to do that then each have their own house I could see some towns get over filled fast....

13. Proton
    IGN: MetalCase
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 12x
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Lethal
    Alliance: Unified

I'd want an alliance hall instead