Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

I would want a Cabana in Florina

2. Default

I'm still calling it an unfulfilled implication.

3. Default

I want a animatronic horntail head

4. Default

Hahaha, well I can't disagree with that. I would love to see maple houses. As a collector, I always feel a little sad about items that I can't keep due to space restrictions. If they created houses it would be great if you could store and even display items that you've collected.

5. Default

That would be awesome.

They would probably be nx though.

And A LOT of nx.

6. Default

I dunno. I'd pay up to $10-$15 just to have a private space, reachable from anywhere, to hang out with my friends.

Sorta like a private FM, with extra features... ^_^

7. Default

If it was like that, I would too.

Or maybe houses for guilds?

Private Guild Headquarters?

I think I'm getting ahead of myself.....

8. Default

I have a strong feeling that when they first started creating Maple, they had no idea it would grow to be what it is now.

It would be nice to have something like that, though. In another MMO I've played, Trickster, they had something that was extremely similar to what MS is describing, and seems like it would be entirely possible.

9. Default

My rl friend played tibia owned like 4 houses, so I know that it is something that works but there's a lot of background stuff they'd need to work out like how to keep the houses safe (invite only? password protected?) and such.

10. Default

If houses actually existed, Henesys would run out of space fast.

11. Default

It would probably be an NPC who would warp you to your house.

12. Default

"Your house" would probably be an instanced thing, like a mini dungeon, that just loaded "your" stuff whenever you were in it, and unloaded it when you left.

Probably could use the same mechanics as a MD too - brings your party in, everyone goes to the leaders house, blah blah.

Actually they could get pretty creative. each town could have a house or two, with different layouts (floor plans) etc, that you can explore. if you haven't "bought" one yet an NPC loads inside offering to sell that particular model to you, then you get to customize it or whatever and bring in guests.

Then any time you use that particular door it takes you to your instanced house. You could easily make each of the vacant houses in Ludi for example instanced like that to pick and choose the one you want, add a few to each of the major towns or whatever. Add a CS item warps you to your house and back again.

Quite a bit of things they could do with the concept just using existing mechanics.
    Last edited by Eos; 2009-07-24 at 08:05 PM.

13. Neutron
    IGN: PichuBro4
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Dork Knight
    Guild: AwesomeOnes
    Alliance: N/A

I read that when I first joined. I thought it'd be cool to have a house, but they lied to me. D:

14. Default

I think it would be fun to have different types of communal buildings. One house could be only for guild members and another could only be for family members.

15. Default

That's just a random text,since its so old,it has no possiblity of being like mini dungeons or so,because they were not released in that time.
    Thats just something random that Nexon wrote to make maple look like every other RPG where you have your own place.

16. Default

that would be cool :3
    new spot for guild hangout so you can't get mass defamed

17. Default

"One day" as in the day Nexon make it's Sims like game with MapleStory like character.

18. Default

We're all aware it's crap.
    What I was saying is they could make it a reality using the concepts that exist today.