Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.248] Mushroom Castle

1. Default

thatd be a fun looking PQ if only it was a PQ...
    i see Goombas and peach but wheres the Koopas? lol

2. Default

Broken medal is broken. Yay I was first to say it. Honestly how can Nexon go on about intellectual property when they pull this AGAIN.

3. Default

No, it's not. If it expires, it's not broken, unless it gives an insane amount of stats.

4. Default

Oh, I thought it was yet another PQ. Well, looks like the most interesting thing in this patch will be the updated skill animations then. Gotta have something to match the flashiness of Cygnus and Aran skills, I guess.

5. Default

Those equips look strangely... normal. And un-new.

6. Default

They changed the world map because of an event?!
    This is what pisses me off,KMS ever makes some cool looking maps,but they ever make them as event maps,and delete them in one patch.
    god dammit,stop wasting time making those events and make a new town,it'll be alot better.

7. Default

I think other companies would sue before them... Nexon has a habit of doing these things...

8. Default

Well if it doesn't last forever they could consider it parodying, in which case Nexon couldn't be sued. I think even if it lasted forever, there's really no legal problem since Nexon could argue about mushrooms being a main theme of the game for a long time and so on and so forth. Basically there's nothing Nintendo could do about this

9. Default

According to Wikipedia Nexon is 2nd party to Nintendo, and besides I think this would fall under the category of parody anyway. It's kind of like having "Charles, prince of Whales" on the nautilus. Sort of homage and parody taken past the logical extreme.

also I don't get why you people are thinking this is wedding related? they already have Amoria in KMS, and beyond that Amoria's integrated into Magatia's quests now so it's basically tied in forever.

10. Default

Because there is an event page spadow got his hands on that says for a limited time you can be married in the mushroom castle. As of now though, it seems that the event is just about being married in the castle as a side event, not as the whole purpose of it.

11. Default

Yeah, they wouldn't edit the world map and make all those monsters for a temporary event. (which was sort of my point)

12. Default

As you were saying, I can agree that it could be a parody area, considering one of the main commercial monsters in the game.

I think the copied equips might have to do with the area, as the monsters are at the same level. And the NPC self is what the arans use in the quest chats, right?

(I also think the marriage event has to do with promoting the new area)

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

I saw this and instantly thought of Super Mario Sunshine. :D

Also...

= ? XD
    Last edited by Davidkun; 2009-07-24 at 12:28 AM.

14. Default

Freakishly awesome. It would make an awesome PQ, if it was one.

Do want that non-CS cape, and that WA +8 Medal.

EDIT: Well, according to Google Translate, all the Adventurer items read "Pepe the King's XXX". And the Mushies are all going "We have to retake the palace..." and all. I suspect the storyline is something about Pepe the King taking over Mushroom Castle. And that big bad Mushie boss' translation was "Prime Minister" Maybe he betrayed the "Mushroom King" and conspired with Pepe the King to take over the castle.

Sounds confusing, eh? I have no idea what I'm talking about as well. But just a guess.
    Last edited by bio9205; 2009-07-24 at 12:56 AM.

15. Default

Fiel can you explain some things about the new "skills"

1. exacly what changes about the skills? just the animations? not dmg?
    2. what skills are affected?
    3. what do the percentages in the 3 levels of the new skill stand for?
    4. and how is that skill related to the animation changes.
    5. maybe you can clear this all up by showing us some of the new animations?

hope im not asking too much

16. Default

Wow.. great! Another new (EDIT: event ) area!

And lol @

Also, Fiel or Isaac, could you please post the new BGMs?
    Last edited by Combattente; 2009-07-24 at 01:52 AM.