1. Default (Re)-Scheduled Server Maintenance

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...TP&pageIndex=1

2. Default

Nope. it's the "We'll announce the time in another announcement" even though they've already announced the time in the previous,um, two.

3. Default

I know why it got post-poned.

NXPepe: "Guys, Jeff just called... he can't make it."

Lallent: "Wha... but we're supposed to have a server check in 10 minutes and he's the only one who knows how to turn the computers back on!"

Raven: "I know what to do guys!" *searches furiously through work guide to copy and paste an answer to their problem.*

4. Default

Just wondering. If they do actually fix your book and all will you calm down on ripping them a new pimento?

5. Default

If I don't specifically mention monster book in my posts then they don't have anything to do with it. I have felt nexon is incompetent since long before my book got screwed up.

So, what I'm saying is that no, I will never let off them. At least not until they make some major positive changes to their business model, but we all know that'll never happen. Passive-aggressively mocking them is all we have.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-07-23 at 03:08 AM.

6. Default

I just said that because it only really became noticeable after your Book was messed up.

Anyway. There is nothing to talk about with this Server Check, can't wait until the patch.

7. Default

Heh glad to see I'm not the only one getting bagged cause I tell it as it is about Neoxn.

8. Default

=[

edit:
    =[ =[
    Last edited by MiSSHaku; 2009-07-23 at 06:59 AM.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What a surprise.
    My monster book is still messed up, and my compensation is still nowhere to be seen.

10. Default

The compensation+fix is only going to be at next week's patch, read carefully next time.

11. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

They said the fix for the book would be in the patch, but that the compnsation would've been in this server check.

pineapple Nexon.

12. Default

Same here. >_> I'm getting real tired of waiting Nexon, fix it already!

13. Default

I know they havent fixed peoples already shuffled books but have they stopped it from happening to people who pick up new cards with ok books, like mine is?