Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Can Aran equip Timeless/Reverse gear? Would they get a skill they don't have, such as Rush, from equipping a fully leveled piece of equipment?
    A little packet manipulation is all it would take to put a skill that you have from a different job on your keyboard.... Which is a scary thought.

2. Default

And using that skill would cause a/b fo sho'.

Aran have their skills implemented with their proper equips. I saw it in one of the more recent KMST patches.

3. Default

Updated again - everything now has correct sub-spoilers.

4. Default

Question Time ;D
    Scenario : I have a Timeless Equinox and It has just levelled to its max level

Q1: It says I get +1 Barrage, is this 100% or is their a chance?
    Q2: So it means my Barrage gets an extra SP?
    Q3. What would happen if I have max barrage already?
    Q4: Does that mean I should leave Barrage to 29 so I wont waste a SP?

Thanks in advance!
    Nice Thread Fiel!! :DDD

5. Default

Q1: There is a 10% chance you will get the skill upon final level.
    Q2: Yes, it will gain +1 in SP.
    Q3: The point is not used. If you want the point to be allocated while equipping the Equinox, reset a point out of your skill.
    Q4: If 1 point means a lot to you, sure. These skills are mainly to help those who are at a turning point - such as when going from 20-->21 can make a huge difference in training speed.

6. Default

What about timeless earrings?
    Not available though Maker,is it obtained from a quest or not available yet,like the pendant?

7. Default

Oh wow, if the economy is reasonable, that would put a permanent cap on the cost of all skills. Also, could you (theoretically) have all your skills maxed by 120? One more thing: would it work on cygnus knights?

@ aslemn: I don't think there is any mention of common timeless stuff anywhere. No earrings, pendants, medals, belts, or capes.
    Last edited by EmuAlert; 2009-08-09 at 03:31 PM.

8. Default

Look at the timeless tab in the first post,there's a timeless pendant(Locked and the true one)and in the data there are 2 items that seem to be pieces of the pendant.
    The cape is named timeless moonlight,and yes,it's in the data.
    The earring is there too,i remember in the KMST patch for TT that there was a "shield earring" named as timeless earrings,its on the first post of this thread.
    Well,maybe they are like the pendant,currently not available,PB got killed in CMS/KMS with the advantage of hacking tools but no one got any of these equips.

9. Default

Oh, sorry, never even looked at Timeless stuff since it pretty much doesn't exist in GMS.

10. Default

Timeless items only level up 5 times, and reverse items only level up 3 times, as opposed to 6/4 in the first post. They have 6/4 levels, but they start at level 1, not 0.

11. Default

So, let's say I have Dragon Strike at Level 20, and I don't have the 30 Skillbook, and my Reverse Equip has a +1 Dragon Strike. Does that make my Dragon Strike 21, but shown as 20 in my skill book?

12. Default

So.. this means with the gun i would like to make (reverse blindless) that the base avg atk of it is 82 and its only going to level up 3 times making it between 85-88 attack unscrolled/un-diamonded ????

This kinda makes me want to not make this gun cause even if i throw an advanced diamond on it(i herd it was 3 attack bonus) making it 88-91 attack unscrolled if it comes out avg and i would need to scroll it better than my current gun of 101 atk which means i need at least 5 60%'s to pass... this kinda worries mecause i have had some bad experiences with 60%'s in the past (yay 2 str icarus) and if you run the numbers it comes out to what.. 5.6 of the 60%'s working? and knowing maple it will round down to only 5 working.... and what would be the point in scrolling the same gun i have(with maybe a few more points in dex and a few in str for however hundred million it wuold cost me in Time Pieces and such... then i am left with the mind buster of should i just try to 30% it? and risk all those hundreds of millions on 1 lonely scroll, maybe i should save up a few billion more and throw some White scrolls and 10%'s on it

I liked this guns better then i thought they lvled up 5 or 6 times... that left room for 2-6 attack gain and some dex/str(to help cover the lower attack from me using 60%'s. :(

13. Default

^That's exactly why I'm scrolling forged Adv Diamond + Intermediate Dex Concertos instead of a crazy pimpin Reverse Blindness. It's cheaper to attempt to pass 4 30%s and end up with 100~105 attack than to try to top that with a Blindness. Not keen on trying to pass 2 30%s on a gun that costs >500m to forge.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-08-12 at 11:49 AM.

14. Default

ohhhh that is a much better idea... but then i need to lower my str... ohhh or i can finally use a dex cape.... hmmm time to ponder this thanks dusk, us "poor" corsairs need to stick together :P
    + i guesss that this is better when they release lvl 130 guns or better ones (or timeless decide to start being available since reverse arnt tradeable
    Last edited by fiftyschmooo; 2009-08-12 at 04:01 PM. Reason: edw

15. Default

Timeless and reverse are both untradeable once equiped though >.> So the in bracket part doesn't apply.

But I will agree scrolling concerto's are great ideas for us corsairs, I really should post a ss of my concerto, still need to hammer it.

16. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Ugh... pictures are broken =(

17. Default

I believe it won't give you the +1 dragon strike until you get your 30 skillbook. since your master lvl is on lvl 20 until you use the skillbook. it can exceed the limit.

18. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

has anyone gone through these and found the signifigance of the names for the items names yet? some are obvious (blindness, equinox, executioners, etc.), but the other ones, like the Conrad Henkel? come on, theres got to be some meaning, obscure if even at all, to these names.

19. Default

What I meant is that would my Dragon Strike be able to hit 6 monsters, although my Mastery is only level 20.