1. Default Are You Ready for Cygnus Knights?!

2. Default

Can someone tel me what torn pages are?

3. Default

The torn pages used by themselves give a random short buff for things like wep def and magic def. The other purpose is to collect 20 of them to make the "Cygnus Knight's Book". There are 3 volumes in all so you have to collect 3 sets of 20 torn pages in all. Each of the volumes tell you a bit about the Cygnus Knights and such. After you complete the volumes you can use the Cygnus Quiz books that gives you a bit of exp if you answer the question right.

4. Default

...Okay? Thanks Nexon, for giving us a notice for something that is insignificant.

5. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Has anyone looked at the KoC site? They aren't giving us the full KoC yet. You have to have a level 20 character, instead of getting to choose between adventurer or KoC. That means Blessing of the Sprite will only work between the parent and the created char, no? If I remember right that is.

Also, in the same tutorial it mentions that you can have up to 12 slots for chars. Maybe I'm just behind on the news, but I was sure it was max 6 in KMS, right?

Also, who wants to bet that they'll forget to add a free slot for those who already have max slots used up for chars?

6. Default

This is the full cygnus, this is how it started in KMS. So I assume as we get closer to aran, it will get tweaked as well.

7. Default

It seems that Cygnus will have a separate CS inventory as well. It's the very last thing they mention in the "tutorial".

8. Default

This event is awesome, i use Cygnus Quizzes are free W.atk+Def potions, really useful at low levels where 80 W.Def actuallly MATTERS.

9. Default

Our current max is 6. When Cygnus was released they went from 6 to 12. I think they raised the limit again for Aran but I'm not sure... anyway that's a lot of NX to spend to upgrade slots.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

Does anyone know if you have to have a slot to make a cygnus? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but does anyone know for sure?

11. Default

It says so on their 'guide'. You'll get a free character slot, no need to buy one in the cash shop. If you have 3, you'll get 4 when you make your cygnus without a problem. Assuming Nexon doesn't screw up though.

12. Default

If you make a Cygnus and get your free 4th slot, and then delete your Cygnus, does the free slot remain?

13. Default

Yes, it should. We don't know with nexon though.

14. Default

The free slot looks different from the regular slots, it has a throne on it, so I suppose even if you delete the cygnus, that slot has to be filled by a cygnus.

15. Default

The 'throne' thing is when the character is created, it is part of the character itself. Not assigned to the slot. Aran have one too when created.