Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

You get stronger = training is less difficult (OHKO-ing everything) = bosses become easier = No challenge for anything = boredom from lack of a challenge = players quit = game closes.

GMS is already so close to that point... In a way, this makes me happy that JMS has areas that are nearly impossible to do, as it adds a level of challenge to the game, which GMS won't know if they keep getting stronger.

2. Default

Masteria was and still is a challenge in the game. I don't mind more power.

3. Default

I don't see how it's a challenge. The only 'challenge' there is is the 'jump quest' in the Valley of Heroes, but that can be skipped via badges, can't it?

4. Default

I mentioned this in my thread - there's a huge potential for problems if Nexon forgets to make the hammer CS blocked - ie, 4attack invisible gloves, etc.

I'm kinda happy that wedding gear can finally have stats though :D

5. Default

Okay well if you had said GREEDY I would've picked up on that but there is a constant stream of people unhappy whenever we get something (even if it doesn't cost NX) that makes the game a little bit easier.

6. Default

Ugh for some reason this is pushing me to the brink of buying mesos because I am so poorVicious Hammer will only make me more and more jealous of people jollyganting around with their ridiculous gear

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Dammit, I'm at 67. I'm not gonna like Dark Crystal mass inflation from Cygnus leechers and quick grinders (mostly leechers) and Maker.

Otherwise, yay for Maker!

8. Default

I think it's because there'll be a higher standard for strength, which forces people to spend more money. In 2006, you could have 100%'d stuff and be at least average, but now, you're considered below average if you don't have quite a number of 30%s on your equipment.

I actually calculated how much time I'd need to appraise all the junk that I own, and it came out to over 15 hours, assuming each crystal/diamond takes 10 seconds to appraise. I think I'm just going to sell them directly, lol.

9. Default

Well maybe it's because I mostly just play solo but I honestly don't see why it matters if someone else is hitting for more damage than you. I've always seen it as, "as long as I can train reasonably, I couldn't care less how much damage I'm doing."

10. Default

People getting stronger isn't my issue, it's the fact it is only for NX users. It's a shame I didn't quit after Maker, because I had tons of ores and quite a few diamonds that I would have just given to SP users o.O

11. Default

That response was to Cyanne talking about averages, not to you, there's another one higher on this page addressing the fact that you meant NX users.

12. Default

EW @ VICIOUS' HAMMER.

Yay @ Maker.

Yay @ Cygnus.

Maker I have mixed feelings about. Khaini's diamond market is going to crash, unfortunately. It already has for the most part. =/

13. Default

I was getting ready for Cygnus and...OMG MAKER

pineapple Cygnus I don't even care any more

14. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

iv been having trouble getting enough dex for my night raven wing and this should help =D

the hammer to get more dex through scrolling and maker through the ores =D

i wanna know how much a hammer will be

15. Default

OMFG BLEEDING OF JOY @ MAKER
    also banned story rip off@ Green Skin???

16. Default

*reads about Hammer*
    *looks at green skin*
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
    k, that felt good.
    But really, "Vicous Hammer'? Is it suppose to scare slots back into the item or something? THANK GOD there's a 2 slot limit, or level 1s would hit the damage cap.

@Maker
    It says at level 45... did they only add Maker Level 1...?

17. Default

I like the "money green" comment about the skin, especially when paired with the Vicious's hammer item. >_>

Oh well, I guess it gives me better goggles?

anyway Maker with Cygnus doesn't really surprise me... They did this same thing with Legendary Spirit and 4th job (that is wrap an unrelated skill in with other new skills/classes) so it was sort of what I expected. Unlike Aran I don't think Cygnus *needs* maker, but it's really weird to not have it.
    Baha, guess we saw that at the same time.

Vicious's hammer is named after the Crafting NPC in Henesys.

They're specifically talking about getting the skill at level 45, not about leveling the skill up. That's just plain stupid, only implementing one level >_>

18. Default

Where you think Bannedstory skins came from? Green skin has been in JMS since 2006..

Are "hammer slots" gonna be visible on the item or are we just gonna have to trust that your +4 glove still has those 2 slots free? Cause that could be a big difference in price.