Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Lol you said it, I'll finally have enough to upgrade my gloves... even though they won't be much of an impact considering the gears are going to be unbearably broken 0.-

2. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Oh my... No, just no.

Realizing it, vicious hammer isn't only useful for items like weapons, gloves and capes. I suspect people will be able to get 22 attack MoN and +3 Egged HT pendants through this thing. And if that's not enough, then...

3. Default

Oh, you just realized that check for "Must have 3 slots" would allow that?
    Good going sharing :)

4. Default

Vicious Hammer + Fiel's PAC = :crappedpants:

Also, anyone mind Tinypic'ing the updates for me and posting them in a seperate thread?

5. Default

Yay!...
    -feels like a jackass for having 0 diamonds and is gonna be the only poor one in GMS ;-;-

6. Default

wtp is this Hammer nonsense. Do I smell super expensive items? Also, I'm glad everyone got Maker it's nice to see everyone happy at some point.

7. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

It's not as bad as a 16-18 MoN. And really, it's not going to be secret for long. At most 1 day or so, before people other than me realize it and get those items. Better to actually warn Nexon about it beforehand, so they don't have to rollback.

8. Default

Alright, I've never opposed anything Nexon has put into CS, but that Vicious Hammer is just ridiculous.

9. Default

Everyone is khaini is going to be poor because of a certain person on this forum. Who is going to be filthy rich.

10. Default

That person is gonna be rich! AND IS GONNA LEND ME AND ERICH MONEY YESH?!

11. Default

On a side note, maker = yay my STAT crystals became worth a lot. Also, I can finally make my Reverse Grabbe shoes and Reverse Taragon overall.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Woot! can can finnaly make my Skanda 55 atk! I c an't wait for that Vicious Hammer thingy! =) I hope it's 8k nx or less... *drools*
    F'uck maker and Cygnus >=O nx>normal thigns XD

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That hammer thing is more interesting than anything i've ever seen.

I swear to god if it's really expensive...please let it be as cheap or cheaper than karmas. T.T I wanna use it on my equinox.

14. Default

This is the sort of news that makes me extremely happy to be a collector of etc and jewels hahahahaha maker MAKERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, cygnus too is alright but fk yeah maker!!!!!!!, vicious hammer too will be interesting to use, but i'm all for the maker announcement.

15. Default

Maker + Vicious Hammer = OMFGGODLYITEMS! Yes?

16. Default

That Vicious hammer only increases my rage at this game's downward spiral. I am glad I quit. Good one on finally getting maker though, took them long enough.

17. Default

I don't get posts like this.

ARGH HOW DARE THEY GIVE US MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO BECOME STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: keep reading don't respond to this post there are more clear posts after this so yeah keep reading to the end of the thread. chumps.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-07-21 at 11:20 PM.

18. Default

I am not angry at Maker, yet I am angry at Vicious Hammer. They both make us better. What am I really angry at Sarah?

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Quick thing to those angry about Vicious' Hammer: yes, it's breaking the game even further, but recognize that at the very least Nexon implemented a two-time limit per equip with the item. While that will boost power immensely if used to it's full potential, I can tell you that rebirthing in this game and having a 32000 base AP max instead of 999 (just an example as a comparison to some practices other MMOs follow) would ruin this game even more. I mean, at least you don't have Lv. 200 Bowmasters flash jumping around with Shadower Partner 15koing Anegos. THAT'S a broken game.

In a nutshell example? Vicious' Hammer doesn't mean we're going to kill Pink Been, so hey, there's something that we still can't kill. B> Wheel of Fate.

But the most IMPORTANT PART OF THIS WHOLE THREAD:

inb4MontyPythonreference

Maker skill was announced on Southperry. And there was much rejoicing.