1. Default An appropriate way to say no c/o?

Sometimes when I begin selling a high-valued item, I'll get a flood of people asking me what the h/o or c/o is, but I haven't gotten one yet. I tell them, "No c/o yet." and they go "ewwwww".

How do I avoid this?

2. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Do as GMS says, or say that the c/o is currently something you'd expect it to be worth, maybe 5 mill less.

Or be mean and do as I have done, set c/o at a really high pricetag. Managed to milk out 350 mill for meteor 30 and 1.2 billion for MW 20 through that way at the start of HT-killings.

3. Default

I always do this.
    I usually walk away with more than I expected.

4. Default

Stop getting rich from scrolling D=

Why not just say "It's confidential" so you can get a sense of what people believe it is worth (to them)? It's sorta like a P/C, weighted in their favor xD

5. Default

Tell them there's no c/o currently, and tell them that reasonable offers are welcome.

If someone bids 600mil on an item that is worth 2 billion that's not what I would call a "reasonable offer."

6. Default

Holy pineappleing pomegranate 1.2b for a pineappleing mw 20? what the pineapple.

7. Default

Well what I do is anytime I don't have a C/O I just say the price I would like to get. For example there's 15 atk SCG and I have no C/O I would say C/O 1b.

8. Default

When I put up a C/O in my shop title I get abused and defamed...I really should stop using my MM to sell stuff.