Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default New skin being put in

I made a mistake reading Russt's thread. I didn't see that he had the images he used already there. So I will be putting in the new skin sometime tonight. I will be doing the skin changes over the Default Skin, so you will see the changes as I enter them in.

2. Default

Finally. I can't wait to see it IN CHARGE.

3. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Will you add in honorable mentions?

4. Default

Awesome. Already loving the extra dose of blue.

Thank you Russt and Fiel.

Edit: ...not liking the pink. Not sure if want anymore. Why can't a skin just leave the posting area white for goodness' sake?
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-07-16 at 11:57 PM.

5. Default

Which version of his skin design are you actually putting in Fiel? I remember him having two.

6. Default

Grats to Russt ^^ The deeper shade of blue is nice =D

7. Default

Alrighty, that should be it.

8. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

Has a nice calm color, keeping this one.

9. Default

Okay, yeah. Now that the gradient background is in place this skin is definitely awesome. So much better than that terrible white box before. Not a fan of the subtle pink instead of white posting area, but whatever... It'll grow on me I guess. Same with the silly boats. lol

And is it only me or are the tabs (About Me, Statistics, Friends, etc) in our profiles messed up? They're a lot bigger now and look glitchy.

10. Default

It's GREAT! Thank you!!

11. Default

Fixed (Thanks Russt for noticing that!). And what do you mean "pink"? Can you show me?

12. Default

Spoiler

If that's the way you two want it, then yeah no big deal. I'm just not a fan.

Well, I guess technically it's a strange shade of orange/brown. Still looks like a subtle pink to me though.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-07-17 at 12:35 AM.

13. Default

Yah I'm not really a fan of the pink either...but I think I can get used to it considering the rest of it is nice :). It might just seem more pink because it is sitting on a blue background and we're adjusting from what we were used to seeing before...

14. Default

I must be colorblind because I don't see any pink.

I'm not good with colors anyway, so I trust your judgment. Can you recommend a more suitable color?

15. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I just see a bone white color

16. Default

Umm there is no pink on my screen they are just over exaggerating the fact that the box is a light gray on a light gray background which makes it a very light gray/ash color.