Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

This.

And for a white background you can use, #FFFFFF.

2. Default

I have no idea how it doesn't really jump out at you guys. It's like, BAM to me. I'd suggest white like it used to be.

But like I said, it's not a big deal. I wasn't trying to make it one.

3. Default

referring to me?

use these

4. Default

lol it jumps out at me too...was one of my first comments about it on irc haha...

Um, this is a slightly lighter, blue-ish tinged gray: #f5f5fb
    It looked okay on the little piece I was playing with on Photoshop, but I'm not sure how it'll translate into covering the entire surface area...

5. Default

Well I guess it wasn't even actual white before. I went and checked. It was a light blue shade, opposed to the light orange/brown it is now.

We used to use F5F5FF, if you're curious.

@ Kurtle

Where our posts and signatures are, as well as on the board listing and New Post listing.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-07-17 at 12:47 AM.

6. Default

The boats are something lacking. I sorta don't like the amount of blue above the boat. Maybe enlarge them a little?

I like the new skin a lot =)

7. Default

Where is the orange/brown at?

8. Default

Biased...but thanks for the change in colour, Fiel :P The background for the reply boxes are still pink-ish but I think it could be nice that they are different from the colours of the posts...Thanks again to Russt and Fiel, nice work :)

lol I think I picked basically the same colour as the original forums colour that Felix posted

9. Default

To be quite honest the boats and darker shade of blue will take a little time to get used to, but overall I'm really liking the new skin.

It might have been hard for some of you to notice the difference in color that Felix described, but it definitely was there. If you had trouble seeing the difference, then try viewing your monitor from a different angle.

Old vs. New Comparison

10. Default

Uh, the posting area looks like 2% gray with a blue tinge to me. Was it already changed before I got here? I don't see any orange/pink.

11. Default

Yeah, it didn't last long. It's already been changed.

12. Default

wow... you need a good eye for that.
    Over all i'm loveing the new skin. :D

13. Default

I really like the stone tile on the background of the quick reply box. Very nice touch.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

The boats don't really fit in, but overall, it's a decent skin.

15. Default

Maybe you could try enlarging the boats? They look a bit awkward.

16. Default

A fairly nice skin; but I really wish more could have been done with the boats; and they seem rather awkward being small and shoved in the corner. It'd also be nice having a bigger boat somewhere along the top of the screen near the SouthPerry title banner.

17. Default

I'm new here, so i was wondering, is there a way to change back to the old skin?

18. Default

Look in the very bottom left corner.

19. Default

Time to turn off greasemonkey, refresh the page and....

Wait, what happened to the orbis-style background?