Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Aran] Ask an Aran thread.

1. Default

Will it be possible to have an Adventurer, Cygnus, AND an aran? Or do you need to choose between having a Cygnus or having an Aran?

2. Default

Yes. You can have all 3.

3. Default

I'm thinking the previous ones have to be full, but I'm not sure. But I know you CAN get one (Spadow did).

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Yea, now I can have 20 characters on the same world (on the same account). They gave you 1 extra when cygnus came out, and then another when aran came out.
    I can have 5 on culverin, 5 on fleta, 5 on medere, 5 on galacia
    KMS thought it was a good idea to merge 4 worlds together >_>

5. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

ok... you mention low hp. can anyone post specifics? like how much hp or mp you seem to gain each level? Estimate if you have to, I just want to know how well washable they would be.

I know started my bucc thinking "Well, even though I dont get HP increase till 2nd job, I'll still have plenty of HP, and I can wash when I get to 4th" Little did I know bucc's kind of suck at washing, due to large mp loss, lower gain from improved max hp then warriors, and unable to get full benefit of MP washing, since reseting into HP wouldnt give max hp bonus at all.

Also, about arans, they are combo/directional button users, i get that, does it seem like using a normal xbox 360 controller/ ps3 controller/ normal 4 buttons on right, 4 shoulder buttons, directional pad style controller would work well? As in, not have to go to keyboard for pots. Since most of it is just hit attack button twice/thrice and if needed do directional pad, seems like it would, but don't know how often other random extra keys are needed. I figure one button for jump, 1 for hp pot, 1 for mp pot, 1 for attack pot, leaves 4 "normal" buttons(maybe more if you use start/select for attack/accuracy/speed pot if necessary)

6. Default

If you look at the other thread, the level 70 has 3700, maybe 400 is from gear though (lol, jealous of KMS hp gear that's practically free) At 70 my DK had 4182 base HP. So that's like 600-900 less.

1452 at level 31 on aran (150-200 from gear?) vs 1629 on my Spearman at 31.

So spearman gain averaged 65.5 per level, Aran about 47-63 (depends on gear, I'd guess around 50-54 though)

That puts it around 6300 @ 120. 10500 @ 200.

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

I have 3109 at 67 on my aran, what do you mean by free hp gear

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That's how much my bucc had at 120. How unfair.

9. Default

I don't play anymore, but I just HAVE to know... is Aran a balanced class, or is it there to skyrocket the price of polearms and make the pure-polearm DrK completely obsolete?

10. Default

Depends on reliance on HB, and playing style I guess? I was thinking about this earlier, and you know, there's always a minority of players who want to make a class that no one else does. Looks like their next assignment will be Spearman AFAIC.

I mean, they ARE different. Lower HP, you don't get your skills right away, lower single target damage (depending), etc.

11. Default

Hm, this answered one of my questions. Looks like I'll have to HP wash when they come out

12. Default

They get free medals that add 100HP and higher.

13. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Yea but the combo medals (50, 200, 500 combo that give 1/1/1/1 3, 2/2/2/2 4, and 3/3/3/3 5 accuracy respectively) are a lot better than the 100 hp medals.

You are mistaken, that is 3200
    Last edited by Arrg; 2009-07-19 at 07:16 PM.

14. Default

Doesn't the 500 Combo medal give 50 HP as well?

15. Default

lolonvm
    Last edited by kremechoko; 2009-07-19 at 08:39 PM.

16. Default

No.

17. Default

Oh fail. Goes to show how much I look at my stuff. Lolo.

18. Default

No wonder it looked a bit high.. 3200 make more sense.

19. Default

Sorry I'm asking again but since i didn't get an answer last time i'll ask again, how do the hidden skills (Oversing etc.) work?