Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.247] Beginner Stuff

1. Default

No. The combo count only increases when you hit a monster (not kill). So, naturally, the best combos = Larger number of hits to kill + Large mobs. E.g. Zombie Mushroom mini-dungeon floor at 2x.

Oh, by the way, this doesn't only show for beginners. It shows every job level after yours, not just 1st - 4th when you're a beginner. I'm 1st job and it shows 2nd - 4th.

Looks like this:
    Spoiler
    Last edited by xLeviathan; 2009-07-16 at 05:36 PM.

2. Default

If there's a 0 wAtk Pole Arm out there... yea.

Still, using the 30 wAtk lv 10 can work well.

3. Default

Nevermind. I get it now.

LolSpadow. Do those side combo-key reminders still pop-up? They never did for 1st job. 2 levels to goooo...

4. Default

Basically. It's kinda dumb in game but I guess it might be useful to keep some people pumped for 3rd/4th job.

5. Default

I don't know. It kind of spoils it.
    I know that when I was lvl 50 in GMS I was so excited to reach 3rd job. I wanted to see what skills I would get and how they would look. Sure some priests would use their skills and spoil it for me, but it's not like they used every single skill. With these images it kills the purpose.
    Plus, why have these at all? To show what arrow keys you press? Pretty sure the description already says it.

6. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Because only in ms does the animation and how the skill actually work ruin it. Assault sounds strong, but because it usually gets you touch damage and is slow, it's really not worth putting into past 1 level.