Page 51 of 483 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 9658
  1. Default

I found every class to be beginner-friendly.

2. Default

I would if the boss(floating castle) is grabbable, hell, even the fire and ice spirits in the room previous are not grabbable :/

3. Default

Bleh... Need help getting SS on Vestibule of Darkness... Stupid Albert.

4. Default

Has anybody here actually got DFO running on Vista Home Premium?

It seems that it's nearly impossible due to the fact that 7z.exe is not digitally signed.

I was going to have a go at DFO, but it seems that it might be a lot more trouble than it's worth, being the buggy software that it is :P

5. Default

7z.exe happens if and when you d/c. btw I'm running DFO on Vista Home Premium

8. Default

Maybe it's because you're in Australia? The open BETA is only for Canada and America.

or maybe I'm dumb and you're not from australia.

9. Default

I'm from NZ. I'm using a US VPN to trick the server that I'm in the US. I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem, as when I try connect without it I'm not even allowed to connect to a channel and I get a message saying I'm not in the service area. The problem I'm getting is the dialogue box about 7z.exe not being digitally signed, and this comes up as soon as I connect to the server.

I don't think they'll remove the tight service area restrictions even when it comes out of Beta, due to the nature of the game.

10. Default

How good is mountain pusher and tornado kick against huge mobs? Do they get delayed the same as other skills? And how's there range?

11. Default

Tornado Kick is great for passby attacks, but be careful not to use it on too large of a mob, or some monster will hit you and interrupt your attacks. One thing Tornado Kick has over regular combo spamming is that there's little delay between each attack, and you're not just standing in one place. Tornado Kick can also be used at any altitude! This makes it great for kicking tall enemies in the head (if you wanted to for some reason) and it works against the blimps in Silver Night when they're up high.

12. Default

So like today when I played, I got this message about me using a third party program and had to type in letters. I haven't done anything to my computer since I first got df, and this notice just started appearing today.

What worries me is that it says if I type 3 letters incorrectly or do it 10 times, it'll permanently ban me. Anyone else getting this message?

btw I'm not using a third party program >.>

13. Default

Don't worry about it and just endure it as best you can. It attacks everyone. It harassed me something FIERCE the first couple days I played too. Now it only pops up 1-2 times per day. I don't know why it died down (maybe because my account is older now?), but I'm thankful.

14. Default

Is it just me, or are most armors with something along the lines of "Behemoth Dungeon Fighter's" in their name are just not that good?

Pro-but-nearly-useless tip: If you're in the air, you're immune to octopus grabs! This includes the big ass octopus boss.

15. Default

Hey guys, they're adding 10 bonus prizes of 5k NX each for each milestone, including the 10k NX increments.

Needless to say I'm happy, since this increases my chances. It's a small increase, but an increase nonetheless. :\

Nexon info

16. Default

Used to get that on my launcher every time I finish a room.. only happened like twice on my striker though

And why's Albert so obsessed with vesti kings..just finished the party of 4 one and he's asking me to do it again!

17. Default

Hey, can you help me get SS on Vest? Also what level are you? Don't want Noob-O-Meter... (typing this on a Wii )

18. Default

I'm 25, I'm not sure if I can get SS without using token, but we can give it a try. My ign is BloodyBoom, just gimme a whisp.

19. Default

I'ma have to say, Kajiti's one of the best Strikers I've seen out there. He makes me look weak. :<

Anyhow, my battle style just changed a whole lot; it's all about Windmilling and Air Raiding and Mach Kicking every so often and Headshotting/Western Firing. Normal Combos really only come into play when my other skills are in cooldown. I use so many MP potions just to be able to fight, and HP potions are a must because of the close-range style. I guess a Ranger could be said to be a Glass Cannon.

20. Default

Anyone on right now to SS Vest on Master with me? xd