Page 3 of 483 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I went on the forums and apparently everyone else is having these problems. Apparently Nexon is having problems with the game servers, but I don't know why I can still launch then game while no one else can. O_O To quote someone on the forums :

"The Client went up, but no servers so it went back down."

Edit : IT'S UP! GO GO GO! I've created my character. I'm ShiKage.

2. Default

CHICKENpomegranate its still giving me the servers arent open message i hate you Shik

3. Electron
    IGN: Companies
    Server: Scania
    Level: 117
    Job: Ranger
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: LMAO

Hmm I don't even know how to load the game up. lol

4. Default

Nexon released a statement. CBT servers delayed until 1:30pm EST

Supposedly they are going to release another statement when they come up again

5. Default

Gaaah. I hate that drop-down menu. Every time I have to change tabs, I have to move my mouse past it to reach the Launch Button, and it extends and covers it instead ._.

This reminds me of Tespia 3.

Anyways, cheer up guys.
    Spoiler

Let's just remember to have fun.

6. Default

It's go time boys, Round 2 let's hope to have success and not dissapoint

7. Default

Yay, I had time to download the game. I forgot all about it till this morning. It should be up any second now. Should, but probably won't.

8. Default

well it tries to open the launcher for me now when you click the buttonand I allow it but nothing happens after

Edit-I'm betting the servers are overloaded and it isn't able to process the requests to open the launcher for so many people at oncebut this is lame
    Last edited by Kurtle; 2009-07-28 at 12:38 PM.

9. Default

Looks like it's working for me, but I won't know until I'm finished this update;

Spoiler

In the mean time, don't lose hope!
    Spoiler

10. Default

Successfully updating as well but at the awful speedof 250kbs/second compared to my usual 700ish damn you servers.

11. Default

Freedom.

I wanted the name Justice but I guess some GM has it.

12. Default

Okay this is a lot of fun so far \

IGN-Masochism-Berserker to be online right now

13. Default

I can't find the potion store. O_O Someone help. lol Too many people crowding around. ><

14. Default

You should be able to find them on the map. Open it (default key N?) and there's an NPC Search function; search Pot Salesman or something like that.

Anyways, I'm level four. Dungeons are entertaining, but how do you check how many skill points you have?

15. Default

I looked at the 'Pot' salesman and he sells pots, not potions. lol

16. Default

This game rocks my socks off. No wonder why it's so popular. Also, lol @ almost everyone being a gunner.

17. Default

This is making me sad. ;~; I followed the instructions for those who already have CA installed, and then it pooped on me. D:

18. Default

IGN-Motion, gunner. Online now, need help doing party thingys!

19. Default

Oh, looks like my problem was due to that stupid Zone Alarm pop-up that I didn't bother closing when I opened my comp.

Any confirmation on multiple accounts guys?

20. Default

Don't think you can do multiple accounts.

Also, I've reported four bugs so far. How about you guys?