Page 2 of 483 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Default

To those of you who've played this game, is it actually any good? The 640x480 resolution and not so pretty artwork/interface (wtp is style and technic?) are a real turnoff, but it does look pretty action-packed.

2. Default

I found a site that has some good info on most skills in the game but they dont actually show the skill tables for all skills etc. Just nice to see what you can expect from the character you pick Clicky for Skills

3. Default

I was accepted also :D *mid-air freeze jump*, I know a lot of people are bummed about them coming out a day before Cygnus but all Closed Beta characters are supposed to be whiped out by the end of the CLosed Beta process so at least we wont be behind when the real thing comes out lol

4. Default

Game download is up (or has been for a while I suppose). Minimum System Requirements suggested at least 5gb of hard drive space so... Yeah...

I'll see y'all there?

5. Default

I am really hesitant about testing a Nexon game. The company is beyond greedy, the last thing I need is another game where there's an implicit understanding that you'll need like a thousand dollars spent on NX to be godly.

6. Default

CBT opens in an hour! :D

7. Default

15 minutes GET PUMPED also please post igns if youget a chance to test the possible buddy system

8. Default

Well, I've decided what I'm going to be. I'm going with the Martial Artist (Fighter) and going on the path of Striker. My IGN will most likely be ShiKage.

9. Default

Nexon is late as usual in opening the servers.

10. Default

Yeah. XD It's probably going to be up between 10:05~10:15 PDT

EDIT : IT'S UP! GO! GO! GO!

12. Default

Weird. The channel servers aren't appearing in-game, either. lol

13. Default

Same. I am going to be so pissed if I have to redownload. My internet is crapslow right now and I really would rather I not waste another 1GB of bandwidth.

14. Default

Ya I click on my DFO icon on my desktop, takes me to the website, log in, hit launch DFO and I get the The Servers arent accessible right now message

15. Default

I keep getting this. :S

16. Default

My game isn't even launching I hope this doesn't turn out to be an epic failure

17. Default

Can anyone access the DFO forums?

18. Default

I can open the forums but I can't open say the Dungeon Fighter Promenade or any of the subforums to access the posts. I can only opne the most recent posts that it shows at the main page.

19. Default

So... How's the weather over there?

20. Default

Sounds like that one time the server check was extended by 12 hours and 40 minutes.