Page 11 of 483 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

DFO Source is having issues using decrypted data. It might be a bit before they finally decide what to do.

2. Default

Ah well, thanks anyways. Mind if I ask if there's enough points max out skills by the max level?

3. Default

I dunno what max level is, but this DFO thread says 2136 at level 40, with quests.

4. Default

Alright, gunners out there. Do you prefer Jack-Spike as a aerial starter, or Rising Shot?

And do you prefer BBQ or Gatling?

Just a short preference poll to see what the general concensus out there is.

5. Default

I cannot believe this pomegranate. I'm fighting Blazing Kinoche on King's Road. She summons a pineappleing goblin pomegranate, which I Muse Uppercut along with her. What pisses me off? I FU'CKING MISS ON THE GOBLIN AND THUS ENCOUNTER A FU'CKING HUGE ASS DELAY IN WHICH SHE HAS ENOUGH TIME TO FU'CKING SPIN HER STAFF KNOCKING ME ON MY ASS AND THEN SUMMON A METEOR ON TOP OF ME WHERE I CAN'T FU'CKING GET UP AND DIE

6. Default

^^^ Yup, just like her to do that ^^^

Priests have it easy.

Smasher --> Run away --> Smasher --> Run away

7. Default

If I ever miss on anything, or if anything has any range whatsoever, I get screwed. The second I miss, it means something will hit me and stop my combo, thus probably destroying my skill's downtimes. Also, if pomegranate runs up and down. It's friggin impossible to catch those cats if they dash up and down because all my skills are very horizontal ranged, and have no leeway in catching any movement in that direction.

I find Normal/Expert Shadow Thunderlands more challenging than King's Blazing for some reason too. mrcowcow can tell you. I was a level higher than him, and I ended up dying in the second map, and he soloed the rest of Expert Shadow -_-' Something that's fairly difficult for me to even attempt because of the sheer amount of papayagotry those zombies and the boss pull out on me at that range.

8. Default

I think mages have it easier. Blazing is actually pretty fun in IMO since I can practice my combos on her... She's basically a sitting stump and her attacks are slow. >.>

9. Default

Theres no real "builds" to speak of, as everyones is suited to their playstyle, its not like MapleStory where you can have one skill be better than the other, or help you level faster, there are some to avoid, but outside of those theres no real "builds", even the champion of the Korean PvP circuit has chaged his build all 3 years that hes won.

The cap in our version is 40 at the moment, and 60 for everyone else, by 40 youll have 2136 SP if you did all the quests that give skill points as well.

Edit:

Here is the skill builder, its in Korean, but if you use the wiki alongside it you'll know what each skill is:

http://games.qq.com/tencent/dnf/zt/jiadian/plan.htm

How to use it:
    Spoiler

Credit goes to dirtyneedles of the Nexon forums.
    Last edited by Deviant; 2009-09-23 at 08:11 AM.

10. Default

I can't seem to do anything past step one. It doesn't load the quest skill points nor does it let me select my sub-type or show any skills. And for the record, it's in Chinese.

11. Default

Use IE, apparently.

12. Default

It has problems in Firefox, try IE, not sure if that works, but i get it to work in Chrome.

13. Default

Jack spike. Rising Shot doesn't hit short monsters.

Andd...I don't have BBQ yet.

14. Default

What the pineapple. The anti-bot message just kicked me from my Blazing King solo because it wouldn't let me fit the last letter. pineappleing wonderful system, Nexon. SSS Rank troll.

15. Default

What's up with me getting hit periodically for no apparent reason when fighting the zombie boss?

I find it very strange that the game has blood coming from enemies you hit and many half-naked npc's, but censors the word "ass", even if it's part of another word like "class".

I'm nearly out of healing pots. I'm going to have to do easier dungeons for a while.

I'm level 15 now. Chat me in game if you're around the same level and want to do some partying.
    Last edited by Spaz; 2009-09-23 at 07:59 PM.

16. Default

Ghoulgish has a Frost Aura that damages everything every few seconds. Does like 6x+ damage on me when I'm on Expert, plus stops me in my tracks so he and his posse can pounce on me.

I'm out of fatigue points and I only needed to clear Blazing in 7 minutes to advance. Lame. Also, I can't get 50% Technique in Dragonoid Nest because the mobs are too big that my Backattacks and Counters do nothing, and I can't Overkill most of the crap there too easily.

17. Default

Ugh... Still L> Skill tables. *headdesk* I refuse to go on past level 18 without tables! :<

And yeah, I erm. Hit 18. Got my advancement. Mmhmm. Got Rising to 5, Windmill to 5, Jackspike to 5. They're all prerequisites for useful skills later on. Haven't gotten cancels yet. :\

18. Default

You can use google translator on the google toolbar to translate the skill calculator I linked, then hovering will give you the stats for each level.

Theres no premade builds to work off for this game because we're the only version that caps off at level 40 =\

19. Default

I tried going into begginer arena.
    But everytime I tried I dced. I was hoping to challenge my friend.
    Is it becuase the arena was to full?
    Btw that was my first time trying arena.

20. Default

It does that often. No idea why. Probably just crappy Nexon servers.