Page 101 of 483 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 9658
  1. Default

How else do you level? So far the only levels that I've had to do without any quests were 23 and 26.

2. Default

I did quests.

Now I'm stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hay guys, dis shit worth anything?
    Last edited by Baklava; 2009-11-24 at 01:13 PM.

3. Default

Baklava, you just suck at MMORPGs. Why do you even bother arguing? DFO doesn't take that much time per day to get to 40 quickly. Having to run a dungeon without quests, GOD FORBID, a handful of times (seriously, it hardly takes any until late 3x) is not boring or even close to it--unless your attention span is equal to that of a fly's.

And yes, that is a very good Pole for Battle Mages. I'm sure you could find a seller.

4. Default

NAILED IT BRo.

I'm making GSD solo the entirety of Castellan Kings and I'm bored also.

5. Default

How high in atk does that pole go to? I'm looking for one, but I'm like dirt poor atm.

6. Default

Mas, when you read this, mind starting the thread in the DFOSource guides section? I think maybe we should do a light run-down on the basic gunner class before specifying on the sub-classes, so 5 parts to the guide. I'd just like to request you start the thread since I'm going to be extremely busy tonight and tomorrow night, and I'm going to reformat my whole computer over Thanksgiving week. Thanks.

7. Default

mine was 290, so i guess mine is either high end, or that one is low end.

8. Default

Haha, the boss of the spider nest is a spider with frickin' missles on its head. They're quite easy to avoid though, except when it fires them from offscreen.

9. Default

Guess I'll wait it out til I see a higher one then. Btw how are you faring in PvP on bm?

10. Default

Just downed a Launcher and a Witch in Elimination (All Kill).

Hidden Stinger is wonderful in combos.

11. Default

Yea, I'll get to work on it soon. I may go into detail on how to fight each boss effectively as a low-level gunner as well.

Also, LOVING my Soul Bender so far. PvP is so much more fun on him, I don't have that constant pressure to run and gun. I love his zone control abilities, which will be even more noteworthy when I get Rasa and eventually Saya. I can do some noteworthy damage if someone is dumb enough to get hit with Ghost Slash inside a Kazan/Bremen combo. Ask boy

12. Default

Can't pvp, since i used proxy and crap to play... it would dc me every time i try to pvp...

On DnF on the other hand. I'm using a launcher... but i pvp'd back when i was 16 against another gunner lvl 15... she raped me everytime...

13. Default

I've been wondering, what happens if you leave a weapon at 0/# for a long time?

Does it stay at 0/# forever or does it eventually explode?

14. Default

I went through a whole dungeon with a broken broom (forgot to repair after PvP) and nothing happened. You just do crappy damage.

15. Default

How the hell do i get tech points with a launcher? seriously.. i just did dragonoid with 0% tech and 80% style...

16. Default

hit things from the back, counter, aerial, I think.

or is that style? IDK HOW THEY WORK LOL.

17. Default

The first two are for techinque, aerials are for style. Overkilling also gets tech.

18. Default

Jumpshoot over the heads of enemies for easy back-attacks and counters. Laser Rifle for overkill.

19. Default

I'm at home for break now (I'll be here until Sunday), so I'd love to do some PvPing or running dungeons with you guys. Anything, really. Just let me know, if I'm not already on.

20. Default

I'd be happy to do some Spider Kings runs with you on my Launcher when I'm not busy working. If you have a low level character that you're playing, Fiel, Chompy, and I have been working our way up Sky Tower (Crusader, Grappler, and Soul Bender, respectively). I'm happy to PvP on my Launcher, I'm trying for Gladiator 2 for those skillbooks that Albert gives.