Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Spoiler

2. Default

Spoiler

Spoiler
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-07-15 at 10:09 PM.

3. Default

Spoiler

4. Default

Spoiler

5. Default

I feel loved!

6. Default

Spoiler

Spoiler

7. Default

First thing to do when I get home- re-read the books, watching each movie after each book. Just to get myself back in the groove.

Then actually go watch HBP in theaters. Watching movies in the theaters really isn't my thing, but I can make exceptions...

8. Default

Spoiler

9. Default

A noob like me doesnt know how to spoiler, so I guess I cant talk in this thread :(

10. Default

^^^ You could just quote other people to figure it out. It's not difficult ^^^

11. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Spoiler

12. Default

Spoiler
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-07-17 at 01:42 AM.

13. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

There we go. Thanks for clearing it up Kyle.

14. Default

I am actually really pissed. I went into the movie thinking it was going to be amazing but I came out and it was just... bleh. Well, it was still a good $5.50 spent.

Spoiler

15. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

I actually loved it. I went to go see it a 2nd time. They couldn't put MORE of the book into the movie b/c it would be WAY over the 2 hour and 30 minutes lol. I do agree some of the action was lacking though after watching it a 2nd time & analyzing it. Of course the 2 new movies are going to be better than this one, it's going to be the end lol..

Off topic:
    Anybody ready for Alice in Wonderland?
    Johnny Depp is playing the Mad Hatter..

16. Wanderer of the Dark
    IGN: litesorceror
    Server: scania
    Level: 8X
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: lifestream
    Alliance: i wish

Spoiler

17. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

Late much?.. and I believe we all know that since we seen the movie & have more then likely read the books..
    Last edited by SuGaRnSp1C3; 2009-07-18 at 08:48 AM.

18. Default

Well, watched it, and I have to say it wasn't a pool of vomit this time. It wasn't particularly good either, anyways.

Spoiler

19. Default

I saw HBP 5 days ago b/c my mom wanted to see it for her bday. She loved the movie but thought the end was kinda boring... and she hasn't read the books. I, however, was vastly disappointed. I made sure not to read the 6th book before going to see the movie so I didn't end up sitting there the whole movie going "That's wrong, that's wrong. WTP, dementors don't pineappling FLY like that!!! Dumbpineapples. " Personally, I like the 5th movie the best just because I hate the 5th book... Harry's too much of a dramatic, angsty, whiny little peach and there's like 9809384023984092384 pages about Umbridge. God, it's borderline Tolkien with droning on about one thing for too long. *ahem* Sorry... mini-nerd rage.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Feileacan; 2009-07-28 at 07:12 PM.