Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Notice] Scheduled Server Maintenance

1. Default

Yey NEXON's fixes.

The Agent Cape quest wasn't meant to be like that, but since they don't want to release an emergency patch to fix all the quest bugs and some others, but they just probably want to (hopefully) fix them by the next patch, they just made Agent P give a free agent cape instead than obtaining it through the quest.

Yeah, that's probably better, but still.. I'd have liked to do the quest.. if it wasn't as hard as getting permanent Agent Gloves with the minidungeon quest..

They should have more creativity with fixes, anyway.

2. Default

My bad.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? The Agent Gloves are the easiest of the Agent equips to get. I already have 3 pairs and only 10 away from the 4th.

3. Default

I don't know for sure if the SC adds Cygnus prequests, but when Today's Mission came, I clicked it and received another quest related to Cygnus, so my guesses are they have already been there all along.

Another thing, is this 'free' Agent Cape the permanent version?

4. Default

That's if you have the time to come every 30 mins, get the thingie, then give to the NPC and enter back in the minidungeon.

Boring.

5. Default

Won't happen.

I guess they would try to make an event of some sort with the books, but they can't use mesos, that would be jacked...

Perhaps an item.

6. Default

The easiest, but the most boring and time consuming. >_>
    I don't think I can spend another 50 hours getting another. D:

7. Default

Three hours per Titanium Receiver sounds better. xD
    The droprate can drive you insane sometimes though. I've got over 20 badges from casual training at Skeles, probably it won't be too bad for me.

8. Default

go into minidungeon -> do something else for 30 minutes -> come back and bam, problem solved.

9. Default

the pre cygnus quests were add in the .73 patch, and they are supposed to be available at july 15th 00:00 am pst, and expiring at july 28th 00:00am pst.

its why u got the cygnus quest with todays missing, since both start at same time

10. Default

Oh. My. God.
    Three Lined Super Megaphones are out. >_>

Also did anyone else get some Maple Points.
    It's probably from Monster Book compensation but mine wasn't stuffed up...

11. Default

Yes I got 3k Maple Points and something about 2x card or something, but I didn't check CS yet because I'm afraid it'll activate my card when I'm not training. :(

I don't know whether or not to be happy..
    A free 1month 2x card? Sure. Training at 3am..? idk..

EDIT: Nevermind, I got 2x DROP card for everyday for 30 days...
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2009-07-15 at 08:31 AM.