Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2. Default

I have my preferences as to what I want to see happen, but I'd be happy with an answer. Communication is good, and it's nice to know what Nexon intends to do.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Finally. An intelligent person doing something to better the game for all. And no, endless discussion does not count as effecting change.

I will sign my support for the flow of information provided you reword the final clause above to read "and if and when they're going to make changes to them." Anyone with a legal mind would use the "or" designated by the slash as a loophole to remain mute on some piece of information we're striving to receive.

Like others, I have my preferences as well towards the usage of the weapons. I believe they should operate exactly the way they were normally intended as in other versions, where the overall design is to benefit the damage of ArchMages alone, specifying and restricting this even more so with the -25% reduction found in all other versions with these weapons. As a tiny side bit, I'd also like to see the information displayed on the weapons and (since I think they'd be cooler this way and easier for people to understand), their names changed from designated to numbers to the names found in other versions like MSEA (ie. Elemental Wand 7 -> Iceberg Wand).

Just throwing out my two cents. Like MasPan, I sign for the flow of information while holding my own personal preferences in mind.
    Last edited by FrozNlite; 2009-07-15 at 03:32 AM.

4. Default

I volunteer too =)

5. Default

Keep in mind your contact will be in your own words, and we're not targeting their legal representation or trying to get a binding contract of some sort from them, just the open communication they've promised us this year. Might be overthinking it, but you're welcome to express yours in the most specific and detailed manner you wish.

6. Default

I'll join, just because it would be nice to see a public statement about this.

8. Default

FYI - Five more hours till I close out registration. If you've been debating about volunteering to send in your opinion don't miss your chance.

Your submission on the subject will be between you and Nexon, so don't be afraid of being judged or flamed for it, noone else needs to know what you think on the subject.

Once registration is closed out i'll be sending an update to the active members of the campaign. Thanks everyone for your participation and interest, and behaving yourself in this thread unlike certain other places.