Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Scary... T.T

1. Default

Add someone who's quit, like some level 16, or Tiger or something. (Yes, the level 25 Tiger.) Or a player you've quit playing or someone from your guild you know quit. Or buddy someone and tell them to delete you. (Or just deny the request. But that could be risky as they might "hack" you.)

Can't buddy non-existants, and if they're offline, they won't get the request until they open their BL.
    Last edited by Acim; 2008-07-24 at 05:17 PM.

2. Default

Ah, you're right. Just tested it. I guess your stuck buddy requesting random people/mules. Random people you see will probably turn down you're requests, and if they don't, you can just delete them and try again. Alternatively, find people on the rankings to buddy. They're most likely inactive.

3. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

I know there is an Auto DC Auto-clicker out there. Sounds odd, but it's just a tool that forces people to DC. He probably just used one of those on you.

4. Default

Dont worry...
    The chinchilla will protect you

5. Default

May the chinchilla be with you.

6. Default

You didn't know? http://www.southperry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1446

And about the Auto-D/C clicker, what it does is that it clicks so many times so fast that your computer can't handle it right?

7. Default

The only way I think an AUTOCLICKER could D/C you is by spamming it's connection to your computer somehow. For example, autoclicking trade or buddy request. If their computer can handle it, it might D/C you. Lots of packets being received = laggy internet = omg D/C.

8. Default

I thought Nexon's auto-ban system auto-bans you if you send too many packets at once.

9. Default

I don't know whether or not they removed that, since it was pissing off many players (due to autobans from Zak, HT, CPQ, even Aqua Road swimming).

Plus, since those people were autobanned after receiving packets, maybe they autoban for RECEIVING, not sending (but what would be the point of that?). I really don't know about Nexon's A/B system.

10. Harrisonized

Cute. I didn't know there was this icon.
    Well, I remember when I was still doing LPQ (yes, that long ago), when there was two people with autoclick, one person would aC my trade request first and then another would do the same afterwards, and ask me who's autoclick was better. I didn't dc when they did that.
    Also, when I dced with the BL requests, I didn't get an error message.
    Does that mean I'll get autobanned? I hope I don't. >.>
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-07-24 at 08:28 PM.

11. Default

Well did you log in to see the "banned" message? If you didn't, then you haven't been auto-banned.

12. Harrisonized

I can't log in right now, but I'm still on ranks.
    But I've heard of people getting banned days after something happened. (Refers to Hak ride glitch, where people got banned long after getting off the ride.)