Thread: [Notice] Summer Events 2009!

1. Default

Eww @ Part 1.
    NX Hoaring event, and a useless Roll Call event.

Part 2 please.

2. Default

"The sun is out, school is out, so it's time to hangout with your friends at MapleStory"

How does the sun being out making you want to/ have to play MapleStory?
    Irony? o.o

Nexon's retarted.

3. Default

I hope part 2 is better than this. =/
    With actual GM Events and 2x EXP or 2x Drop. =[

4. Default

I no likey the burny sky-fire thing that turns my lilly white ass into a tender red rump.

Indoors with SPF 90 FTW.

5. Default

So... event 3. They're going to make more NX from the two winners buying outfits than they are giving as prizes. You can only LOSE. Unless you're Nexon.

6. Default

I have a fashion style to try out that has no NX involved (except probably the cape), but chances are it won't win >_>

icwatudidthere

7. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I deem these events uninspiring, and unthoughtful >_>

8. Default

Yeah last years event where you got a Lunchbox was so much better. They should have done something similar.

9. Default

anyone catch nexon's retardedness on the prize for the roll call event? They broke ties with best buy a long time ago yet now they're giving out money to go spend there....

10. Default

Oh yes, they should totally have said, no, don't play our game, go outside and do something else! Nexons not the only one being "retarted" it would seem.

11. Default

I'd love to see who the fabulous community picks for winners of the fashion contest.

-sigh-

12. Default

Does part 2 start on the 28th when Cygnus get released?

Part 1 blows and everyone knows it, nothing of interest at all. Though I do wish Aqua Road monsters were actually that size compared to our characters.

13. Default

Could be, but it's more likely 2 weeks after Cygnus releases as the hold-me-over bonus to the next patch after.