Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.244] Maple Radio

1. Default

Plus there are probably deaf/hard-of-hearing players who would be left out. Kinda dumb.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lol, not the best reason against it. xD Games exclude blind kids. Clearly nexon is just trying to help them out! :(

3. Default

*walks into a mob of skelegons*

HOW AM I DOING DAD??? I'M KICKING ASS RIGHT???

but really, it's a given that games exclude the blind, unfortunately. They don't exclude deaf people and there's no justification to introduce anything that WOULD exclude them.

4. Default

Except Maple can't play pieces of a file, it would have to broken up into separate small mp3s instead.

Would be nice. Have an option to play the radio, which disables the map's BGM choice and simply plays something from your in-game playlist.

5. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Maybe the interview thing's an experiment. A choice to listen to any Maple BGM would be really nice. But honestly, this feature isn't very beneficial content-wise. Oh boy, BGM selector! We can seriously just use YouTube or open any possible media files we already have with Maple music. Already makes the radio useless. Korean Nexon, start working on Past Victoria some more! I want Boulder Mountain and such, not a silly radio!

6. Default

Out with Sounds and BGM then.

7. Default

??? I play without sounds and BGM, you don't need to hear them. All of this is referring the person talking about voiced quests; which you WOULD need to hear in order to complete the quests.

8. Default

Actually im with katanakiwi.
    It would be nice to do quests with voice needed to hear idk things like that,and sarah is also right,so ill recommend putting subtitles in the middle of the screen when a voice/radio effect comes up.
    and also maple can use this for ads.... not a good idea...but moneymakers..
    and wud be cool to hear NXJoe talking and saying:Everyone head to orbis gm event... etc.

9. Default

Sucks to be those damn deaf kids then.
    Seriously.

This MR needs to be a jukebox with customizable tunes. :)

10. Default

radio in this patch include contents about cygnus.
    i wrote FULL description in last year.

http://maplestory.pe.kr/596
    http://maplestory.pe.kr/595
    http://maplestory.pe.kr/594

traslatation is... someone will do it

11. Default

You know, it would be pretty cool if they had something like a radio. With a GM as a DJ or something. Wouldn't mind things like, "6th whisperer recieves a prize!"