Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The number one mesos source to sites are from hacks...safe to assume that has something to do with it.

A gach event would cause deflation of items...not this inflation. There's litterally money being introduced out of thin air at exuberant rates here.

2. Default

Such is the problem of the Free Market system, I remember a few months ago when that guy Atomic bought most of Khaini's apples and controlled their prices for a while. It'll even out soon enough.

3. Default

maybe this is the problem?(not my SS)

4. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

unholy fuck!!!! @_@

5. Default

W-... WHAT?!?!?!?!??

I'm scared. D:

I mean.. is it me or I see a new meso hack here?

6. Default

...Brix were shat.

7. Default

Can we have an explanation of what the fuck was that?

9. Default

Probably a meso-drop dc'r. They spam drop mesos to dc people in the FM (or lag them insanely). Not sure why they'd drop that much though...

10. Default

Oh god, if we go the way of that one MS version, that had the meso glitch (jms?), then I think I'll just find another game to play.

11. Default

Same. Above all we don't need that - I'd actually fight for a rollback if that happened.

12. Default

Don't jump to conclusions for one.

There is also a great possibility that the meso selling sites are overstocked, and they're trying to clear out. ...

Also, a glitch is indeed more possible then a hack for mesos.

I think Nexon would do a tax hike more.
    Last edited by GameMX; 2009-07-05 at 02:18 AM.

13. Default

I think it would have to do with a recent ban of RMT trading in China. They must be trying to sell off all their mesos as fast as they can before getting caught.

However, that doesn't stop RMT trading elsewhere. I smell possible outsourcing to get around this law.

14. Default

Spoiler

Maybe monopolizers like this are the problem? This guy has 39 pages of high demand scrolls.

15. Default

That's someone trying to convert mesos to NX.

16. Default

I pineappleing hate this inflation. My money is practically worthless now...
    I'm just gonna hang on to everything until it (hopefully) evens out once more.

17. Neutron
    IGN: RajPwN
    Level: 136
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: FM & MTS <3

I believe it's the meso selling sites, and NLC gach notice (because nobody gaches in Mushroom Shrine anymore). I guess the Glove att's rising is because people keep buying out FM, and putting 'em at 10m+ each.

18. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

well, i know theres a group in scania whos buying out a few items in fm to inflate even more... T___T

19. Default

Wow... those people are just crazy. I hope they get banned or something, along with their mesos. And I think Nexon should finally do something for their players and make good/decent items available for everyone. They kinda did with the agent event, but it still takes a lot of work and time, I mean, 50 hours mini dungeons?!

With this I'm glad that once maker comes I wont be dependant on the FM anymore, since I already have a "decent" WG (7 atk, but I'm happy with it) and if I can make my own items all I need to do is farm some ores which isn't that hard(points at 6 lidiums in invetory gained by doing nothing).

I'm happy European LaTale CBT starts soon. I hope I get picked so I don't have to think about this...