Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The people who use and support those sites are just as bad as the hackers. People always have to ruin things for everyone. Go away, f'aggots.

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

And the legits and mostly legits take another hit X_X hopefully tho, this will also mean that when maker comes out, that diamonds will sell for more than 1 mil ungraded

3. Helium Atom

IGN: GunsOnly
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

THAT i want. i already see 500k diamonds, and even 1m - that's with maker NOT EVEN OUT. with all of this hype, i'm thinking (at least HOPING) for 1.5m~ per diamond (ungraded.)
    too bad i bought only 100, didn't have money for more.

and glove ATT scrolls infaltion? isn't it because people want NX to gach so they buy huge amounts of scrolls, and merchs take advantage and raise the prices?

4. Default

If chaos scrolls triple in price, and diamonds go from 1mil to 1.5mil, you end up able to buy less, so it's still bad for you :P

I'd rather Nexon get rid of these sites, drop down the inflation, and make the mesos you can get by hunting (about 1-2mil per hour + items) actually worth something.

5. Default

I actually had an interesting conversation last night with a guy in Bera. According to him, he and give or take a few others are the ones who caused it in Bera. He bought out the entire FM worth of Chaos Scrolls to transfer to Scania (where they've been worth a lot more, until just recently), and another of these individuals did the same for Glove ATT scrolls across multiple worlds.

Amazing what the rich in Maplestory can do.

7. Default

They posted them to show how badly devalued mesos have became, it's quite sickening actually.

8. Default

There's 70 pages of Glove attack scrolls in MTS. Those guys didn't do anything.

9. Neutron
    IGN: motomage
    Level: 18x
    Job: I/L arch mage
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Honour/Pirates

too many people are comfortable with the idea of buying meso to stop it... even many legit people buy meso when it gets cheap...

this is the cheapest ive EVER seen meso sell for...

nexon also dosent say the up'd rate on rare gacha items will end. other versions have had white scrolls recently become more accessible so it wouldn't be surprising if the new gacha rate is perm.

10. Default

Those seventy pages are accumulated from all worlds, though. I don't know what the situation is in other servers, but Bera's Glove ATT inflation literally occurred over night.

11. Totally Quit
    IGN: SubIimity
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 156
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Infamous
    Alliance: QUIT

Wow, I didnt know buying mesos had got even cheaper...

Ill be one (of a small amount of people) who will actually admit to buying mesos. I started buying probably about a year ago. Why? I got sick of wasting $60 or so on gachapon that got me crap all when I could go and spend $60 and actually get something for my money.

Sure its probably classed as illegit (by the population and nexon) but really I dont really give a rats what people think of my game playing habits. If I can get something cheap I will.

That said, I heard rumor the prices inflating could be due to people making KoC characters and needing to scroll items.

12. Default

The problem is you are supporting hackers when you do that. Those level 120s in Sleepy Dungeon III vaccing Cold Eyes to the right sides of the platforms and jumping down to kill them? Chaos farmers that use their profits to sell mesos. Those 170+ DrKs at Gigantic Spirit Vikings, Dual Ghost Pirates? Meso farming hackers. All the random letter IGNs that you see occasionally leaving or entering MDs? Guess what - meso farmers. And what do they do if their account is compromised by someone? They sell it for, guess what, more mesos - then they make a new one and start again. Or already have one that was leeched up by the first one. If the mesos came from legits, I honestly wouldn't care. But they don't, and the people that buy them encourage them to make more characters and hire more people to make them, allowing them to sell even cheaper bundles, further devaluing mesos.

13. Default

It is CollectorS trying to inflate the price of them. They can't do that without inflating all the other servers. There's something called MTS...

14. Default

ya it doesnt help when you have meso buyers sitting in NLC at all times buying all the WS for 250m and then reselling them for 350 in fm..
    im seeing claw att 30s rising up again.. they were like 37m+ in broa at one time then dropped back down to roughly 20m, now they're back up to 39-40m

15. Default

funny how this works. with the donor medals coming out I was expecting deflation with all the mesos being taken out.

16. Default

its gotten pretty bad in scania i was able to sell claw 30 for 60m... nearly triple the price of what it usually was

17. Default

i think its cygnus hype, people getting ready or cygnus......rygbol prices went up a lot too

18. Default

i dont honestly think cygnus has anything to do with it.. i havent heard much talk of cygnus in game to be quite honest.. i think its just all these merchants and meso buyers =// but who knows

19. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

It could be, every other post or so on lolBasil is about Cygnus. haha even had a guy on there with like 10 character names he was selling, all of which had "cygnus" spelt "Cyngus" it was funny, everyone was ripping on him for making characters all with the wrong name.

20. Default

ya but i doubt all these merchants are thinking about koc atm