Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

We'll argue semantics then, eh? Always a good way to keep entertained.
    Some mediocre counterpoints that probably still won't convey what I mean

A more concise idea, less likely to lead to pointless and non-constructive arguments on meanings and usages of the terms in question

And before you get on me about any action by Nexon being classified as intentional

Oy. I really start to make no sense when I get going stream-of-thought on topics I'm mostly neutral/don't really about.
    Last edited by madanthony; 2009-07-06 at 07:28 PM.

2. Default

I love you. I could write an essay for you on that second point about intentional vs unintentional, but will refrain from doing so. I will also refrain from arguing on semantics to avoid going off on a tangent. But I still love you!

*EDIT*

This post has been censored to avoid widespread panic. Please continue on as usual.
    Last edited by iCollect; 2009-07-06 at 07:45 PM.

3. Default

I have to say even though inflation is killing the majority of maple. Im loving this.
    11atk scg got for 100mil > now like 200mil+ (looking for price)
    14dex bottom 75mil > c/o on one like myn is 275mil
    and more

4. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

I love you too?

Public meso hack... The plot thickens.

5. Default

You should not be loving this.

Anything you sell will be overshadowed by the price of everything else.
    You earn 300m, you lose infinite mesos.

6. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

o.0.. who's to say it's a meso hack? That's all speculation...

7. Default

I assure you, it's no speculation.

8. Default

Then why not use your collective merchant capabilities between yourself and your buddies to find a way to fight the inflation vice fueling it? Perhaps you'd see less insults and hatred if you were trying to fight it instead of making it worse to save yourself.

9. Default

How can you fight someone who can generate max meso in a blink of an eye? tough job i guess...

10. Default

I merchant for fun, I don't care about mesos, lmao. I think I already said this before.

Regardless, please enlighten me as to a method of fighting infinite mesos.

But then again, if we could figure that out, the great depression woulda never happened!! :D

11. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Those damn azn wiz kids use their crazy technologies to make meso...us AMERICANS will use our AGRICULTURAL MIGHT!

*drumroll*

INTRODUCING....THE MYTHICAL MONEY TREE!

/sarcasm

12. Default

I never said you cared about the mesos - you were remarking that a lot of people were insulting you or didn't like you, and I offered a solution to that problem.

13. Default

ROFL, yea I guess I did. My bad. Apologies to Paul in advance.

14. Default

Thanks, I figured packet editing would be the most likely way to do this. As I said before, the fact that mesos are impossible to uniquely identify without crushing the back end database server.

EDIT: sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by alwzn4vr; 2009-07-06 at 08:32 PM.

15. Default

Oh God.
    The Maple Economy is going to go in to a Recession!

Anyway.
    I think somebody bought out the Fm of said items and sold them back at a higher price, therefore releasing a huge inflation.

16. Default

It's just sad that people will willingly make life harder for others...

17. Default

Welcome to Capitalism!

18. Default

I'm a level 57 slinger with less than 20mil. I've probably done all the quests that give rewards like that. I have barely enough NX for a 1 week store, and I'm not using that till we get maker because I have 100 diamonds to sell.

But that's not why I'm complaining.

I'm complaining because people who already had hundreds of billions of mesos decided to make more in a way that rips off players in every server in the game.

19. Default

LOL, im poorer than all of you.

Ive never had more than 7mil (I currently have 3mil, purely from grinding) at any point, and I rarely use mts.
    I just scavenge the FM for deals.

20. Default

Besides not eating into the inflated items at hand, only other solution I can see to this is... a hopeless attempt to spam Nexon about these sites and see if they can either shut them down or interupt their trades (such as the ideas Collect mentioned).

Course, I really doubt that'll happen. I plan to wait this out, I never really bought much from the market to begin with.