Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.243] Aran Buff; Taxi added to Lith

Taxi added to Lith Harbor presumably to allow you to travel to Rien. There is no explicit indication through the wz files if it is possible.

Heavy alterations in MonsterBook data, including to HT and ToT mobs.

Huge Aran Buff

2. Default

Wow, it looks like their going to be even stronger. Can't wait for them in KMS, 6 more days. Also, what are the alternations on the monster book?

3. Default

I'll hit on those alterations later this afternoon. I do have all of the scripts to do it. It'll just take me some time to parse all the data.

4. Default

Holy crap. Up 51% from 142, that definitely warrants the invisible parameter.

5. Default

Triple Full Max = 350%, Triple Over Max = 240%? I don't get it... @_@ I thought that Over > Full in damage; am I missing something here? o_o

6. Default

Overswing Triple does two hits.

7. Default

Yeah, this is obviously for the Aran mastery guides.

Qualm Monk Trainee

Pianus

Bone Fish

Blue Dragon Turtle

Green Cornian

Red Wyvern

Dark Wyvern

Manon

Griffey

Papulatus

Horntail

Chief Memory Guardian

Memory Monk Trainee

Memory Monk

Zakum3

Skelosaurus

Qualm Guardian

Chief Qualm Guardian

Dodo

Oblivion Guardian

Chief Oblivion Guardian

Lilynouch

Lyka

8. Default

So i would guess at NULL's being the mastery books then.

9. Default

You sure for Overswing Triple it is 180%+skilllevel*4? Since that equals 300%, not 240%.

10. Default

Well, they were pretty weak before in 1v1 situations. On mobs this does seem overpowered.

11. Default

Thanks for catching that. Removed. It follows a weird stepping.

12. Default

It may have followed a weird stepping, but I added it in anyways. Aran Calculator V1.5
    At anyrate, Everything is in order except for the dredded "Tempest" and adding in some images for those attack pots. For now, just click on the button and check if the attack is the one you are using. Do not be afraid to expand the cells so you can see those blasted numbers! Well, I'll update it later.

Could I ask you a favour, Fiel, and write down the attack times of all those unknown skills? Only then will I be able to complete this 100%.
    Last edited by WayOfTime; 2009-07-03 at 08:51 AM.

13. Default

I can write down animation times, but that won't necessarily be too much better. That does not include possible delays where a skill cannot be used (a la BStep). It's not perfect.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Have they added anything about getting skills,
    seeing as when you make an Aran you only have 2 and there are 2 you must obtain?

15. Default

It may not be perfect, but it's the best we got.

16. Default

Aran Delays

17. Default

Thank you very much, Fiel.I'll proccess it a.s.a.p.

18. Default

Why would there be a Rien taxi in lith when that's where the whale is located? :|

19. Default

Exactly what I thought. It doesn't really make any sense.