Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Why would you want to wait for the trip in TESPIA?

Also, the current Lith Harbor taxi is a random guy in a hut. Could be a nice change.

2. Default

What? I thought you still took the whale, the taxi is like all the others and go to the 5 common towns.

3. Default

A Taxi in Lith makes it more standard... but why would it go to Rien? Do they not have a Whale-sicle for that?

4. Default

What about the new Mushroom Castle Place?

테마던전: 버섯의 성 (Dungeon Theme: Mushroom Castle)

Image from Spadow.

5. Default

Wow, are those Swing/Stab ratios I see?
    Whirlwind = Forced Stab = fail

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

hay,
    ur av is fr0m LT.

ANYWAY,
    I'm guessing that either you haven't found the skill quests or they do not exist.

7. Default

Overpowered much?

I'm puzzled over the taxi thing, too. I guess they wouldn't put the whale thing in Lith for nothing

8. Default

Uhhh, where do you see swing/stab ratios?

The swing/stab ratios are independent of the animation as proven by Blast. It's unimportant what the animation shows.

9. Default

And Rush.

10. Default

My bad, me and my faulty assumptions.

11. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

As from first hand experience, Aran's normal attack is 100% force slash.

12. Default

Speaking about the normal attacks of the Aran's, I was wondering when their normal attack turns into a mob attack, since I have been seeing that alot in videos. Got any clue when, and how much, the normal attack turns into a mob attack?

13. Default

And Roar, which doesn't even use a swing or a stab fomula... >_>

14. Default

Double Attack.

15. Electron
    IGN: Piskolero
    Server: Scania
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: JackDaniels
    Alliance: R> 90+

this class is getting even more iteresting than usual.... wtp

16. Default

Taxi! Whats so hard to understand? In every town there was a taxi except... Lith Harbor! Yes! Now they added one and apparnetly it has nothing to do with the Aran's, just small addition. Probably going to replace that NPC..

17. Default

Nah, JoeTang, I mean the ACTUAL normal attack. Not using Double Attack.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9okTYfVR60&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9okTYfVR60&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

See. Look closely at the normal attacks he uses on the priests. He hits multiple ones at the same time with the normal attack, before double attack.

...I remember at one time the Snow Charge had something to do with "hitting a set amount of targets"... Would that mean... Spadow, or anyone in KMS, could you check if you hit multiple monsters with a normal attack with, and without, Snow Charge?
    Last edited by WayOfTime; 2009-07-04 at 07:11 PM.

18. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

It hits 12 monsters as soon as you can wield a PA, I think. Look at some older 1st/2nd job Aran videos.

19. Default

O.o In MSea, there is a VIP Cab in Lith Harbor that goes to ant tunnel for 10k mesos. They are adding another taxi?