1. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

The speed boost doesn't change after level 1.

2. Default

Doesn't booster always add +2 speed at level 11? If not, I'm going to have to rewrite a lot of builds I make...

3. Default

Booster's level only changes the duration it last.

4. Self-titled badass
    usa

Except for wind booster, magic booster, and Aran's booster. On those 3 you're right, Ray. (Well technically, not right for Aran since it goes to +3 speed.)

5. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Dude, I'm not doing anything to hurt myself, nor am I doing it to spoil myself. It's because all the World Tour Areas were removed in KMS doesn't mean they will be removed in GMS. You just disagree with me. It's because I'm gonna be different than others doesn't mean that I claim that I'm better than anyone else.

6. Self-titled badass
    usa

Well, I'm not saying it is a sure-fire thing that you'll lose WT, but it can happen. How will those other skills be anymore beneficial? And by the time you're maxing soul driver it won't even be used as much. Brandish is better in most situations.

7. Default

Point is, he wasn't asking for advice, merely stating his planned build. I understand there may be flaws, but if he isn't asking for advice, it's a bit rude to be giving it or criticizing his build.

8. Default

If he's not asking for advice, he's in the wrong thread.

9. Default

He could also be posting his build as a reference for other people (someone may use it as a starting point for their own). Help threads are open to both questions and answers, as well as general information that may predict and answer questions before they are asked.

10. Default

Even if they remove WT, we can still get Ciders via the NPC in Dead Man's Gorge.

Also, can anyone post a chart of the DPS of Power Strike & Soul Blade, with and without Final Attack?

11. Default

Don't even bother. FlameChocobo always likes doing things that are completely illogical and then trying to make everyone else think the same way. "I don't use NLC pots because they're too good! I don't get Rage because I hate when people ask for it!"

Edit: I mean, I'm all for MapleStory being your own story and creative builds, but if you're going to go off the beaten path and do something that doesn't make sense in terms of saving the most pots or training the fastest, don't ask for advice on it or complain about how it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-07-04 at 07:31 AM.

12. Default

He didn't ask for advice though, and isn't complaining atm O.o

13. Default

Then what's all the hubub bub?

So, would charge or combo be better first/ and to which level?

14. Default

It's an "ask a" thread. Why post a build unless you want critique on it? As for complaining I was just pointing to another thread where a similar situation came up.

15. Helium Atom

IGN: GunsOnly
    Level: 15x
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

i posted it yesterday but i cant see my question anywhere, so i'll post it again.

anyone has a chart of Soul Runner's jump distance? i'd like that alot.

16. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Alliance: Unity

No. This is also a good idea anyway because you can immediately get Faster(2) attack speed with a Lionheart.

Wouldn't Soul Charge before Combo be a good idea? If it gives a damage bonus against everything AND a Holy advantage, then you can easily train at DGPs or Black Kents until Gobies/Himes/Typhons take over.

17. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Having Soul Charge would also be useful at Death Teddies and Master Death Teddies, since both of those monsters are weak to holy.

18. Self-titled badass
    usa

It'll be better until you get to gobies. You'll lose damage to everything but bonefish. Himes/Typhoons are probably in the late 8x-early 9x right? By then you'll have some combo and soul charge.

19. Default

Both those suck though.

20. Default

So combo for goby training right?