Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
  1. Default

(Dawn Warrior)

Alright so I just hit level 70 and did my job advancement quest. I put my first point into combo for obvious damage reasons. Now I'm 72 with 6 points to spend. I'm currently using a sword and board setup with a Fast(5) Katana with 100 attack and a shield with +9 Weapon attack ( I don't like 2h's and won't use them ) anyway the guide I was following says to immidiatley put 15 points into brandish. I was thinking well why do that? It only hits up to 3 monsters at a time (maxed), 2 times each (Maxed). Since I'm using a 1 hander, I would only be able to reach so far so to me it sounds like a total waste of SP. I could continue to use Soul Blade wich hits up to 5 targets for 370% damage, also it shoots a really nice ranged projectile so it's easy to aim and fire and with soul blade the range of my weapon dosen't matter. I could shoot the same distance with a 1h or a 2h. It's my understanding that Soul Driver is going to replace both of those skills anyway so if thats the case would it be stupid to skip brandish and max out Soul Charge instead? I'm open for any and all criticism I want to know the pros and cons of brandish. Is it good in PVP or is it safe to completely skip?

Let me know what you expierenced dawn warriors think? I'm just gonna keep grinding and saving my SP till I come to a good conclusion.

Thanks in advance,

Exidium

2. Default

Combo might be the 'obvious' one but at level 1 it doesn't add as much damage as Holy Charge, which is a better move to start with. Both add 30% damage on all mobs maxed, but Holy Charge ramps up quicker.

I think the build I'd go with is 1 Combo (it lasts 100 seconds), about 7 points in Soul Charge (then it lasts 105 seconds), max Driver (not as certain about this), max Soul Charge, max Combo.

3. Default

don't you need to get to 100 1st to get driver now? :o

4. Default

If so disregard that part and just get Charge then Combo :| Didn't know they switched around the skills you get at 100/110.

5. Default Re: Ask a Soul Master/Dawn Warrior Thread

I miss my beloved Dawn Warrior, SunShaper. When will cygnus knights be relevant again? I want a reason to play him :( I had so much fun playing him. It was like a crusader, but fun, and with cool pomegranate like Soul Driver and Soul Rush.