Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Maple Life Item Guide

1. Default

Buttons below your quickslots, furthest left is a little siren/light that's the "Summon GM" UI enhancement we don't have yet. Or didn't.

2. Default

lol I’m interested to see the price Nexon puts on a level 30 character too.

Also why do the graphics look so pomegranate? It looks like something they dragged up from back in the days of Beta.

3. Default

Look along the bar right above where 'Cash Shop' 'Trade' etc are.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't think that's possible. It says that if you want a warrior or mage it will put the AP into and max the skill so that you have normal HP. The PG acc formula is coming to GMS soon anyway, so no point spending cash to make a PG mule.

5. Default

You got some proof to back that up.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Apparently it comes with MuPQ, and i'm pretty sure we can all agree that will come soon.

7. Default

So,

Nexon is taking advantage of people who create mules...

8. Default

No. Because GMS loves it's leechers too much for something like that.

9. Default

I vaguely remember reading about this...can you refresh my memory as to what effect the change has?

10. Default

Power guard takes on the regular accuracy formula, thus a level 31 pg mule can't hit bigfoot/anego/other high level monster and/or boss

11. Default

Hold your horses, nothing new is confirmed to be implemented.

Right now, Power Guard hits 100% of the time. In the future, Power Guard will use the character's Accuracy to determine if it hits or misses.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

If you can take a hit, you can deal damage to anything you want.

It's KMS mandatory anyway, lol. They have to do it. Besides, it's going to be fun watching everyone deleting their PG mules and actually training for once.

13. Default

My only problem with all of this is that the color theme for this Maple Life thing is terrible. It doesn't even fit!

14. Default

What the fuck is this shit nexon?

15. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

These characters should have a humorous, permanent title that overrides any others they get. Any suggestions? I'm thinking "BAWWWWW" or "Veteran Credit Card Hunter"

16. Default

LOL... and we all thought leeching had its dramas.. this is just pure WHAT THE PINEAPPLE...

17. Default

So much for my eventual goal of getting every class to second job just like I did years ago in RO...

Oh well, I was too lazy to do it anyway. And I'm certainly too cheap to do it this way either.

Stick to the main like I always have and I'll be good.

I just hope this doesn't apply once Cygnus and Aran are out. Seems a new first job experience would be nice and a shame to pass up.