Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Notice] Summer Cash Shop Update!

1. Default

Except that Nexon doesn't care about the economy, they care about their own pockets.

Zhelms and pendants being sold by guild = no profit for Nexon at all.
    Zhelms and pendants being cut with 2.5k NX scissors = profit for Nexon.

2. Default

Not everyone's computer can handle zak. not everyone wants to give out their info just to get a zhelm, no matter how trustworthy the guild is.

12k Acash =/= $12 USD

its about $8.25 USD, but knowning Nexon, they will round up the price to $10 ;x

;[ make them change the status on the damm untradable branch nose!

3. Default

just a guess or is there some truth to this?

4. Default

He's speculating and he's probably wrong. There's no way Nexon america would charge that much because they wouldn't make nearly as much profit as if they sold them 3 bucks a pop.

5. Default

Do Karma Scissors let you put items into storage?

6. Default

i believe so. i could be wrong though. :x

7. Default

they are 12k A-cash in Msea, which is $8.25 USD. And msea items are usually cheaper than GMS relatively in terms of nx items. i used to buy 24hr 2x cards a lot when i played in msea, which are 3.5k Acash each (~$2.40 USD).

they'll probably jack up the price, similar to world change and name change item prices.

8. Default

No,I am not speculating,in MSEA its 12k and msea has same NX prices with GMS
    (for example,other versions,JMS have much less nx cost,in JMS its 100-2000 maximum as i remember from the times i played JMS)

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

GMS doesn't have 24 hour 2x cards.

@ above: NX prices are not the same. You might as well tell us the yen is the same as the USD.

10. Default

Scissors of Karma is 3k nx