Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Summer Cash Shop Update!

1. Default

Summon a King Slime and kill it on 2x drop?

How much are Karma Scissors? I really want those freaking glasses.

2. Default

Rawwr I want cracked glasses, nevermind the cost of scissors. And I guess I need a pair for my Paladin, too.

3. Default

Summoning Superslime sacks maybe? Should be same monster=same drop tables so if you do a few, you may get lucky and get some.

Edit: >_< *Sigh* Just not my night for seeing other people's posts since I posted way after Dusk already answered.

4. Default

I assumed the Squishy Shoes were obtained in the same way as the Cracked Glasses and whatnot.

NEVERMIND ME.

5. Default

yeah, that's exactly what I did. I did it during .69 before Tienk's event was announced trying to get a King Slime card but I got the shoes instead lol.

6. Default

Awesome. I'll finally be able to get a nice Eye equip. I value my HT pend way too much to sell it, but I'm curious how much Egg'd HT pends will be worth. ZHelms will be interesting as well.

7. Default

I am fairly sure Nexon only posted a few items that can be karma'd because there are other items that are untradable that have the message on them about being 1 time traded with karma scissors such as zakum helmets and lvl 10 skillbooks...I guess we'll have to see after the patch...

8. Default

It's just more of Nexon not knowing about its own game, zakum helmets and skillbooks are scissorable.

9. Default

Well, Mages are going to be happy now that HT Pendants are going to become tradeable (and since they are the only one using them since every other class use MoN).

Can I say, 1b pendants?

10. Default

So level 10 skillbooks are tradeable?
    B>ACB 10 BOOK

11. Default

Yey! Scissors of Karma!

These will change the Maple economy a bit..

12. Default

L> sumone to test scissors on that untradable branch nose ;X i wanna get it off my damm begginer and onto my BM ;[
    Last edited by Flirtini; 2009-06-23 at 03:08 AM.

13. Helium Atom
    IGN: HearMehROAR
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: SuperROAR
    Alliance: Romance

Aren't they missing the lvl 10 skillbooks?

EDIT: Ninja'd :(

14. Default

You realize it'd cost 30m+? Assuming a 6k nx karma that is.

15. Default

If it doesn't say that karma scissors can make it tradeable, it can't be made tradeable. Just log on to your mule and see if it says it can, though I'm 99% sure it can't.

16. Default

sorry to ruin your dream
    scissors are 12k each
    the economy will not inflate hardly

17. Default

Lol
    if it would be 3k,think how our market will go quickly down!
    12k=less people will sell
    3k=1k zhelms sold in the market
    think logically
    thank you :D