Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Then cunning is the worst skill in the Corsair skillbook. The only cunning thing we do is using boss summons against them by sitting on them and taking lol100 damage. Otherwise Corsairs are just about killing something so fast we don't have to avoid them.

2. Default

Learn to live a little and have fun with your skills. I personally am getting Hypnotize (1 point) as soon as I can :D

3. Default

What makes you think I haven't had fun with my Hypnotize? There's only so much you can do with it. I've had 1 point in Hypnotize for over 10 levels now. Once you actually get a skill and play with it for a while, it loses its novelty.

Like Wings. I still have friends that are like "whoa cool" when I use it but I've had it for so long I can't think of any way I could still "have fun" with it. I just use it when I need it.

4. Default

Pretty similar with us night lords... Only we sometimes have to flash jump the pineapple outta there... Unless we have one of those MANLY Dark Knights!

5. Default

I've had rush for something like a year and it's still fun to use, every time :D

6. Default

Rush is an incredibly useful (and cool) skill.

Hypnotize is a piece of pomegranate that has no purpose except to "disorder" a boss. It's good for about 30 minutes, and then whenever you and your friends are waiting around for people to come CWK PQ or something.

7. Default

Ditto. I want to have snail fights, dang it.

8. Default

He's actually saying that somehow he can't get on Yeti, so instead he used to go up the Bigger ben, to jump right until FM, but now he found out that he can just tele to Foxwit on top, do recoil and get to FM! xP

9. Default

What is with you people and making me want to play another class? Boo hoo...

10. Default

that may be, but brawlers can CSB onto any platform with a monster. Like fox's shadow thing in SSBB

11. Default

i snipe, pomegranate dies. marksmen > you all.

12. Default

i prefer going up bigger ben with the teleporters until you reach teh level where you can easily walk across the top of the yetinx